Reviews for On the Way to Maine
Sams Witch chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Dude! Great one shot! I love Tasha and Dean together! They are great! I loved getting to know more of Tasha's background. That was an awesome one night stand for those two and glad to know how it all started! This was so Tasha and Dean Heart THEM :)
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hey girl :D

The smile that appeared on my face when i got the email this morning saying you'd started a new story! Even being a one shot this was pure perfection although coming from you i really am not surprised :D As always you detailed everything amazingly well, your flow of writing just keeps me hanging on every word as i read down the page!

It was nice to read it from Tasha's POV, giving us a more in depth look at her history and how the boys came to meet her - love the fact she fought against them!

Loved the scene at the bar - how she needed Sam but wanted Dean (Wants always going to win in the end) LOL but OMG that was hot-tastic! I always said you do those scenes brilliantly and you don't disappoint - the whole thing was amazing with the way you put it across from her point but you could still feel the connection and fire between the two of them!

As always amazing girl :)
Deans Sassy Seductress chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow that was hot and interesting. So glad to know how they came to be. I was happy to see this one shot. Dean and tasha do really have a strong sexual connection but you know what...I like it :) awesome job!
Punkie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, I loved it. How could I not...first you have a story with my absolute favorite man, Dean Winchester. So I get a completely hot story involving Dean, his beautiful car and lots of hot sex on and in the impala...what more could a girl ask for. :)Given the opportunity I don't no a single girl who would pass up that opportunity...I know I wouldn't. Thanks so much for sharing this hot little story, I enjoyed it.
WhatsGoingOn chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
...NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE IT!
sam riggs chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
always love the storys you write they just get better
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow this was awesome! Not that I would expect it to be anything else, coming from you! Its so nice seeing how those 2 met. They really are one of those great couples that will go down in history. Much like Rhett and Scarlett. _ I'm really sorry I'm lagging on GM. But I'm gonna put something up this week I promise. This was fantastic and I hope you come out with more soon.
Jina chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Luvd this dean was so hot n sweet at the same time. Good job hun! Awkawrd sam was cute at the end.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2