Reviews for The Vault
lilmstran chapter 1 . 8/20
love it
ady58802 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
When is the publication out? I miss this story.
Ailee H chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This is one of my favorite stories of yours. Wanted to re-read it but found that only chapter is left. ::-(
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
This chapter make me cry and I am still crying, seriously, the way Edward found them, broke my heart in million pieces, That's when the tears start :/ I am so very sad of them, but love your Edward and Bella, they remarkable, you always write lovely chracters which is onw of the things I love about your stories! Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Killing Jazz and Alice, kill me, seriously! I get why it still hurts, you know, it makes you want to cry with them! This story is such great live story with tragic thing but lovely never the less!
Halo221 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Lovely conclusion to a sweet story! Read it all in one sitting, actually. Always enjoy your stories!
audiblyausten chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
I love this story so much! It's creative, sexy, heartbreaking, heartwarming, funny, and witty. The characters are so lovable, despite their obvious flaws. The plot is fascinating. This whole story is just utterly alluring. And the title is so perfect it makes me laugh. ;)
hippogriff-tamer chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
I truly enjoyed this story except for what happened to Alice and Jasper. I am still somewhat in shock at their fate in this story! However I still liked how you wrote Edward and Bella's reunion after the bomb especially where he's at the door praying that she be there, that was amazingly written... I also like how they named their son Jasper. Wouldn't it be something if Jasper Cullen, their son, met a little girl at school named Alice and they became best friends turned childhood sweethearts?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
You just killed my favourite couple! Whyyyyyy! (Seriously tho; i love this fic)
Tashakcooks chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Fantastic story!
alicecullenlvr chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
I love outtakes! And this one was just too funny! Loved seeing them in their elements!
alicecullenlvr chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
Love it! Perfect ending! Sweet without being cheesy, or feeling like anything was missing. And I'm happy to finally say I finished it ;)
alicecullenlvr chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
I got busy. And then I was stressed out. And then I was perpetually sick. I stopped reviewing, even, eventually, stopped reading. That is just depressing. And I still feel really busy, and of course, I am once again recovering from an illness. But I'm back! And this chapter was so sweet it almost broke my heart! I hate the fact that Alice and Jasper are gone, although I must add, I do understand the necessity of it for this storyline. But goodness, I hate it. However, the end, with the 'You're my Alice' and 'You're my Jasper'...so perfect. Best 'I love you' ever. And wow, Felix turned out to be quite the softie, didn't he?!
alicecullenlvr chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
I so thought Esme was going to guess, somehow, that she was pregnant! Can't wait for the reactions to that!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
Wow! Just wow! I loved this Fic! It had me glued to my seat with every chapter! Brilliant work!
5,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »