Reviews for The Vault
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
oh my! i think we all enjoyed their happy day :) i like that they got a chance to just be after everything that happened, they deserved a happy day :) i enjoyed the whole "taking it seriously" part of the day hahahaha thats so something people would do, what did we do before google?

even with all the lovin they did the most satifying moment of this chapter was when bella FINALLY bitched out rosalie. i wanted to stand and clap. GO BELLA!

gotta admit, edward's little jealousy thing over the felix/bella friendship is soooooooooo cute
caseytabwizz chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
I loved it! Great job! Keep writing! Your really good!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
best chapter so far! i dont know what it is about it but it was pretty much perfect. the tone and the emotion and everything was just spot on. and theyre having a happy day. this was the perfect chapter to have after the last few.

i loved it :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
oh dear, reading what edward saw and went through was hard and sad. this was a very emotional chapter but i couldnt help but be happy that they are together and leaning on each other.

i kinda want to bitch slap rosalie, WTF? i get that shes upset but whats with all the angry towards edward? and i heart felix i dont know why but im glad they have him too.

and now they are going home...love that too
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
this was such a sad chapter, i got teary eyed. i dont know what this says about me but i found this chapter sadder than finding out jasper and alice were dead. she finally realized what we all knew from the beginning, she is edward's alice and he is her jasper :)

edward pacing outside the room praying she was in there was almost too much for me, i was able to keep the eyes from falling hahaha but not by much. i love that bella was strong for him until he could take care of her. and they called each other by their names, something so simple meant soooo much.

great chapter :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
i knew it. I KNEW IT! this sounded fishy from the start, why didnt they reject it. damn jasper and alice, they wanted out so badly they went along with this job even thought their partners were against it and they paid with their lives. im really sad, they were really cute together but yet another mistake they made was to do a job together after they got engaged, you dont think the same, you run into buildings you shouldnt. i guess the only thing we can take from this is that they were together in the end.

where's edward? they had a great moment for the the heist started but will that be put on hold b/c of what just happened :( once edward returns and their sadness turns to angry, aro and the twins better watch out. revenge is going to be sweet *insert evil laugh*
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
oh no! things are so complicated for them. i want to shake bella and tell her that he didnt do all of this to just have sex with you, clearly he has feelings. shes just too blind to see it and realize that she has feelings too. his plea to her at the end made my heart clench awwwwwww

the day was so promising (altho i liked that they havent done the deed yet, this ust is going to combust). stupid aro! i dont like this one bit. something is going down
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
oh my! the end of this chapter looks promising hehe

why would charlie do that? calling the police, stupid stupid move charlie, now he's pushed her away (unknowingly)

i love edward's jealousy towards felix, i love a jealous possessive edward (of course within reason). he has a house! i didnt really think about why that would be unusual. and he took her to it, the first person to see it (i think its love haha)

this Aro job has me nervous. somethings gonna happen...
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
great chapter. its interesting to see their dynamic with their parents. they were pretty similar. its like that parents want better got their kid but are giving them silent support (even if they dont like their choice one bit). i liked charlie :)

i wanted to do a little dance when she agreed to go somewhere with him. this will be interesting. i dont think she'll be arrested but im a little nervous
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
best chapter so far. i kinda like that they were interupted at the beginning of the chapter, cause it led to the conversation that changed things for bella. but the kiss at the end, oh my!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
yup! i am definitely loving this fic.

i like the different dynamics. and i LOVE that felix has a little crush on bella hahahaha

gotta love 2 handsome men coming to your rescue! oh my!

and edward and bella sharing a bed is dangerous (if bella doesnt want something to happen) and they go and think a kiss will be enough to end the curiousity BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
HAHAHA! That was great. :D It makes me miss Alice and Jasper, but still... :]
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
YUSSSS! I'm DONE! :D That was an amazing story! I really can't wait to see what else you've written. I'm going to go start another story of yours now. lol
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
oh my gosh i love them! love love love their banter.

its always nice to see an edward that has to work to get bella.

they are so flirtaious with each other i can help but grin through the whole chapter.
twiquarius chapter 21 . 9/25/2011
always a pleasure to read your stories :) again this was different and also you and very exciting :) thanks!
5,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »