Reviews for The World is a Vampire
tanseynz chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
I think Pam would be the best maker for Sookie. Eric would be too forgiving and, given their blood bond, Sookie would use it to circumvent his decisions about her less than desireable behaviours. Pam will just get her to suck it up, and have no compunction about punishing her if she is as two-faced as she was when human.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 11/1/2014
Hmm yet she's not been honest with him. Evidently honesty is only expected from him, not for her to give. Ugh!
tanseynz chapter 28 . 11/1/2014
Ohhh so Tim is now the 'demented person'? That girl is a weather vane to end all weather vanes. What next - because Sam was a moron all weres are morons?
Eric should be wary. If she's going to be so easy to influence, she's got the ability to tell secrets to those wishing to overthrow the new govt.
tanseynz chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Wtg Amelia. Sookie might have doubts, but her over-reaction to something a Fellowship person said is bordering on a psychosis. She's purposefully making herself see the vamps she's trusted as something else, while the sayings of one man she's not even spoken to are being taken on board as 'truth'. Is it because she thinks he's christian, and in her warped southern mind christians are the 'good guys' still? Guess she's suffering amnesia over her time in the Fellowship prison and what they did to Adele.
Dinnerandamurder chapter 26 . 11/1/2014
OMG, Sookies a sheep! A nut job spouts crazy talk and she buys it hook, line and sinker? We are supposed to believe that she is so insecure that she would believe what is spouted by a homicidal maniac over everything she experienced and felt and the man she got to know? Pffft!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
This is a very AU story. Sookie was never so weepy, depressed, weak, shy. Quite the opposite. I can't see what anyone would find attractive about that package. I do hope she gets stronger and shows some of her fire and backbone, sorely missing so far. The only way I can enjoy this story is to completely disassociate these characters from Eric and Sookie, as these are not them in any way. Not even close!
luvfordelena chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
Loved this story, perfect ending!
quesarahsarah92 chapter 35 . 4/23/2014
I loved this story. In general, I'm not ok with Sookie as a vampire because I think being human is a big part of who she is, but this time it actually made me love the story. The last few chapters with her as a vampire were by far my favorite. It just felt so natural and right, so kudos to you, rebelina!
MsNorthman chapter 35 . 2/12/2014
awww great story :)
MsNorthman chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
love Eric!
SpicySalmon chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Jeebus. I don't know how many times I've read this story but that first sentence sucks me in each and every time. This is by far, one of my favorite stories (original fics included) ever. Just thinking about the chapter where she's out in the yard.. crying, begging for them to kill her. Fuck, you're amazing at capturing the desperation of a moment.
TLynnson chapter 35 . 11/7/2013
This story was lovely, so bitter sweet. I hated seeing Sookie abused and vulnerable. You used Bill differently than most stories. Surprising take on Sam more True Blood than SVM. I liked this story and look forward to future stories from you.
georgiasuzy chapter 35 . 11/2/2013
I usually don't like Sookie being turned, but what else could Pam do? I'm glad she retained her kindness and telepathy (and tan for a while anyway). Great idea having the vamps take over and be so kind and fair. Adding to my faves. Already follow your blog!
candykorn0 chapter 35 . 10/19/2013
Loved this story! I know the fact of Sookie becoming a vamp can upset some people, but I am not one of them! I love the fact that she was turned and accepted it. :) I also like the entire storyline of the vamps taking over to restore order.

One thing I wasn't sure about, was in the chapter "Best Laid Plans" it states "Bill made a vampire that night" then in the chapter "Evidence" Bill says he's never been a maker. I wasn't sure if I read that wrong or if it was a boo-boo. Regardless, I loved this story and I'm heading on to read the next one! :)
Vwchick chapter 35 . 10/17/2013
Such a great story! And the plot was so different. It makes sense that the supes would take over the country. I had wondered why in the books when they were threatening to make supes register, why didn't CH have some Vampire glamour the Senate? It could have been done easily. I also wonder what they are gonna do on TB w the camps next season, it will be interesting to watch. However if a certain Sexy Viking doesn't show up I'm gonna boycott like I have CH's last books of the series. I also like how you had Pam become her maker, I think while Sookue always said she never wanted to be a vamp that if it happened the way it did and Eric wasn't her maker she would have been accepting. At least that's how I see the character Should have acted according to her character, I think all the times she was unrationale or unreasonable it was a certain CH changing her character. I'm just so happy that TB has gone in a different direction than the books, of course while Billith is ridiculous it is also awesome that Sookie will never want to get back with him because of it,
Thanks for a great story!
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »