Reviews for The World is a Vampire
Delilah Moon chapter 19 . 2/24
Hahaha then I guess you will like my last review..on to the next!... I love Ghost Hunters! Another sweet chapter! Glad to see the romance blooming! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
Delilah Moon chapter 18 . 2/24
OK so I can't stop. I blame you! Its your fault I'm still awake! Lol see that's how good you are! On to the next!
Delilah Moon chapter 17 . 2/24
Another fine chapter and great start to the romance! Cant wait to read more in the morning! Goodnight for now and I will continue this in the morning!
Delilah Moon chapter 16 . 2/24
It could very well have happened with how she's been reacting. I suppose you already k ow since you wrote the story.. another interesting chapter!
Delilah Moon chapter 15 . 2/24
Glad to see a plan of action taking place. I also always love when Sookie takes care of Eric and he's surprised by it.
Delilah Moon chapter 14 . 2/24
Loved the lil hoopla! Cant wait for more! Sweet chapter good to have fluff and stuff!
Delilah Moon chapter 13 . 2/24
I'm not happy it wasn't Sookie and I'm not mad at him for going elsewhere. I'm just glad it wasn't a f&f, just a feed. It seemed that when he thought of Sookie he stopped so that's good enough for me! Another good chapter!
Delilah Moon chapter 12 . 2/24
Didn't you already get a plate saying about vampires and Vikings? Lol maybe this was before you wrote about it in aad. Its good to see some laughter in all of this mess! I was surprised when it didn't turn Sookie. Perhaps I'm just one of those weird ones that like to think of vampire Sookie. I have so many ideas (one in which you did in AAD. Sookie having Eric's child by some miracle.) But too scared to write em down for fear of sucking at the stories since I haven't read the books or seen the entire show...but anyhow good chapter!
Delilah Moon chapter 11 . 2/24
Well now we know what happened. I guess all I can do from here is guess huh? Good to see some more action!
Delilah Moon chapter 10 . 2/24
Well...damn! If he couldn't have Sookie I guess he'll take whoever was willing then huh? See this is why some men disgust me. I'm not saying all men are like that just saying guys like that piss me off. Good chapter tho!
Delilah Moon chapter 9 . 2/24
Good chapter! I have to say I imagined some balding guy in a dove grey suit with a red silk tie and white shirt. As Eric was drinking I was thinking of a few drops hitting the shirt leaving a few red dots above his left chest. Only for the man's husband to find afterwards and get jealous he had a vampire feed off of him.
Delilah Moon chapter 8 . 2/24
I'll say it's getting worse I can only imagine what's going on! Glad to see vampires have taken over honestly! Id like to think if vampires we're/are (he he) real I'd be like Sookie just not as naive..
Delilah Moon chapter 7 . 2/24
Hmmm interesting! Good to see Amelia joining the party! Now I'm wondering what happens that she get to the point of death.
Delilah Moon chapter 6 . 2/24
Interesting chapter! Chock full of info and from Sam's point of view! Very nice!
Delilah Moon chapter 5 . 2/24
Such a bittersweet chapter. They get out only to have to leave their home. At least they have each other for now at least!
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »