Reviews for The World is a Vampire
tleel chapter 35 . 8/8/2016
Loved your story.
tleel chapter 32 . 8/8/2016
I think there is a slight flaw, a few chapters back you mention how both Bill & Godric became makers on the night they attacked the wolves who where selling humans to vampires because they where slashing their captives throats. Loving the story.
Delilah Moon chapter 19 . 2/24/2016
Hahaha then I guess you will like my last review..on to the next!... I love Ghost Hunters! Another sweet chapter! Glad to see the romance blooming! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
Delilah Moon chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
OK so I can't stop. I blame you! Its your fault I'm still awake! Lol see that's how good you are! On to the next!
Delilah Moon chapter 17 . 2/24/2016
Another fine chapter and great start to the romance! Cant wait to read more in the morning! Goodnight for now and I will continue this in the morning!
Delilah Moon chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
It could very well have happened with how she's been reacting. I suppose you already k ow since you wrote the story.. another interesting chapter!
Delilah Moon chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
Glad to see a plan of action taking place. I also always love when Sookie takes care of Eric and he's surprised by it.
Delilah Moon chapter 14 . 2/24/2016
Loved the lil hoopla! Cant wait for more! Sweet chapter good to have fluff and stuff!
Delilah Moon chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
I'm not happy it wasn't Sookie and I'm not mad at him for going elsewhere. I'm just glad it wasn't a f&f, just a feed. It seemed that when he thought of Sookie he stopped so that's good enough for me! Another good chapter!
Delilah Moon chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Didn't you already get a plate saying about vampires and Vikings? Lol maybe this was before you wrote about it in aad. Its good to see some laughter in all of this mess! I was surprised when it didn't turn Sookie. Perhaps I'm just one of those weird ones that like to think of vampire Sookie. I have so many ideas (one in which you did in AAD. Sookie having Eric's child by some miracle.) But too scared to write em down for fear of sucking at the stories since I haven't read the books or seen the entire show...but anyhow good chapter!
Delilah Moon chapter 11 . 2/24/2016
Well now we know what happened. I guess all I can do from here is guess huh? Good to see some more action!
Delilah Moon chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Well...damn! If he couldn't have Sookie I guess he'll take whoever was willing then huh? See this is why some men disgust me. I'm not saying all men are like that just saying guys like that piss me off. Good chapter tho!
Delilah Moon chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
Good chapter! I have to say I imagined some balding guy in a dove grey suit with a red silk tie and white shirt. As Eric was drinking I was thinking of a few drops hitting the shirt leaving a few red dots above his left chest. Only for the man's husband to find afterwards and get jealous he had a vampire feed off of him.
Delilah Moon chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
I'll say it's getting worse I can only imagine what's going on! Glad to see vampires have taken over honestly! Id like to think if vampires we're/are (he he) real I'd be like Sookie just not as naive..
Delilah Moon chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Hmmm interesting! Good to see Amelia joining the party! Now I'm wondering what happens that she get to the point of death.
1,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »