Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
da34amadeo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very good. I like and understand this take on Chapel.I like you work in general and I love stories that give Chapel a brain.I am going to read more from your site.
da34amadeo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Just finished reading it over on your website. Outstanding! :D
Ster J chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
WHEW! That was quite a ride! What a challenge to write these pairings through all three seasons into the first movie. I was curious to see what you did with the other movies, but then it ended. ((

I'm gonna poke around in your website to see what I've missed, to re-read some old favorites, and be a general nuisance. Don't mind me.
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I normally love your stories. That being said, I really didn't like this one. The characters seemed, well, out of character. I was left with the feeling that Christine was a whore, Kirk, too, and Spock was spineless. I have soo looked forward to one of your stories, but this one was a disappointment. I don't mean to "flame" if that's what this is, it is just honest feedback. You usually inspire such a connection to the characters and I was left feeling like I didn't care what happened to these guys. They inspired no sympathy from me at all. I DID LIKE the way that you followed the different episodes and tied them all together. I apologize if I have offended you, but you write so much better than this and I was so disappointed.
MonAlice chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, that was challenging. This is a very well written story, but it leaves me not liking any of the characters I'm used to liking, very much right now.

Life is never a simple thing, and the best fiction is supposed to be compelling, but why does it have to be about misery? :

All in all, as always with you it's a great story, and it's just me wanting to smack everyone on their heads for their stupidity. Sigh.
makaem chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
God, I loved that. She is a bit screwed up, but that is so much better than the sappy lovesick character of cannon.