Reviews for Cold Hearted
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
dumbledore was actually only the deputy headmaster when Tom was going to school, good chapter though.
Lucy's Echos chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
This is a great take on the Harry goes to a different school genre, I simply loved seeing Seer!Harry I really hope that this is continued sometime...eventually...hopefully...please!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
update :)
917brat chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I like this and would so love to read more please keep it up.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
ohhhhh insane harry is sooooo nice but not everyone give him enough "life"... most are over the top... yours not XD
keep up the good work
looking forward for the next chapter
medd chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
can't wait to read more! love it so far & can't wait to find out more about "Shade", "Shadow" & "Harry" :)
Kai Chen chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
update, loved the fight
henriette chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
what a cruel place to stop!
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Yes! Damn good chapter! _ Thank you! I had a lot of fun reading it even though I sorely wish it was longer *pouts* I agree with you, it's definitely getting exciting. :D

I really love Shade, but I must admit to missing Tom/Power/Voldemort and Lucius. *puppy eyes* I hope to see them again soon.

Lol, this crazy school is pretty great.

Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
love it!
DeanCastielSam chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Omfg, awesome 3
Eovin chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Wonderfully done!I love the insight you gave into the turning points of his past) By the way you made a little mistake you wrote "addicted to sleepless dream potion" when it should have been "dreamless sleep potion",makes sense?It's a minor thing and the meaning is still clear,but just so you know.
I loved the fight!It was well you intrigued me with the whole yellow-eyed thing and the mysterious more?
Till next time,yours sincerely Eovin XP
Red Crow chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
i hope shaed gets a new servant. and what about Kata? more Kata!
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
lunachiarolover chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
i am curious if your going to update this story? its wonderfully written! i am wondering where Kata is though, because doesnt he go to this school as well? and cant wait to see what he joins!