Reviews for The Case of The Boy Who Lived
i ve been waiting chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
i know not alot of people read shirley holmes fan fics but i do.. and i was wondering if you have given up writing this story because noone reviws well i review and i am hoping you will finish this fanfic..
OneLie chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Good Idea! I'shocked, that I didn't think about this two storylines in a crossover before... just perfect... when it now would end with harry/hermione... but I suspect thats only in my dreams ;-)

update soon, bye,

Lie :-)
unknown chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE...I love your fanfic! It's really nice. U ROX
maynardscandy chapter 3 . 12/17/2002
Fabulous Cross-over and imaginative idea. If you are wanting a beta reader please contact me at or
dkg chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
hey this is such a cool idea! Please continue! Who would die? Ron? More chapters please!
Linda chapter 3 . 11/25/2002
I thought this story kicked. I hope that it continues on. keep writing!
Mariella Denissi chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hey, I realy love the story. I love SH but i love fanfiction even more. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
TigerLily10 chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
Great story. I'm a big fan of both Shirley Holmes fics and HP, so this mix is great. Will Shirley and Bo get together? I hope so, cuz I'm a S/B shipper, and a H/H. Hope you continue.

TigerLily
KarinAlyssa chapter 3 . 5/12/2002
Still good, you need a betareader but I think that the storyline is great. Add more dialogue or thinking like psycgology and you'Re off to be a well-known for last time
MacGyverMagic chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
First of all, portkeys transport (not transform).

There were indeed spelling mistakes in this chapter.

?In the place where his parents di.? should have been "died". If you can wait a little while for a reply I would love to beta anything you have, just mail me.

*Grin* I solved the riddle correctly!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, to beta or just to read, whatever you want...

MGM
MacGyverMagic chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
Hello,

There was a little much dialogue in this chapter.

But fun to read nontheless. I've got a hunch about where Harry is, but I'm not gonna say it here where anyone can read...
KarinAlyssa chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Great storyline, I never thought of something like that but it's great and the way you're beginning it is wonderful. I would love to be a beta reader for you. Just e-mail at and I'll answer fast

Keep up the good work
Sparklz1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Great story so far, I'll beta for you if you want... email me if you are interested

Sparklz
Silver Flame chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
I'd like to know what happens soon! I would offer my services as a beta reader except that I can't spell too well and my grammar leaves something to be desired!