Reviews for The Inspectorate for Elfish Labour Conditions
Keyoshi Honjo chapter 12 . 12/30/2022
Beautifully written. I liked that we got to read some scenes from each of their perspectives. The flashbacks were nice and wholesome
Noacat chapter 12 . 8/12/2021
this was a wonderful read. thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Chaoshift chapter 12 . 4/4/2021
What a ride! I came upon this story with no clue where it would go. I'm pleasantly surprised at the intensity and realism of the piece. This felt plausible but stunning. Thank you.
Tracy- Hsun chapter 12 . 2/1/2021
Such a beautiful story!I love it so much!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 12 . 12/6/2020
Such a beautiful story
Crystal.JG chapter 12 . 9/7/2020
You have a good story. I like all the descriptions. Even though the past and the present have a different manuscript , it is hard to tell between the past and the present sometimes. At times the story goes all over the place between two time period and events.

Why are Hermione and Draco front page news so much? Men and women have been attracted to each other for ages.
Crystal.JG chapter 11 . 9/2/2020
I wish they had gotten together back in Hogwarts in Slug horn's classroom.
Crystal.JG chapter 10 . 9/1/2020
Good for Theodore. He was trying to give Hermione and Draco some alone time. Harry is a jerk. Hermione and Draco are adults and they can kiss each other if they want to. This is partly Hermione's fault. Why is she always giving Ron and Harry a say so in her love life? She is older than both of them.

Crystal.JG chapter 9 . 8/31/2020
They can be together now.
Crystal.JG chapter 8 . 8/31/2020
He could get in touch with Hermione now. Her and Ron had broken up anyway. Why couldn't Draco and Hermione date? He is not married to Astoria and she is not married to Ron.
Crystal.JG chapter 7 . 8/22/2020
I am happy for Draco that he finally got a message from Granger. He should write back to her and ask to meet up.
Crystal.JG chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
Was Draco looking for some words from Hermione. Maybe he should try and get in touch with her at the Ministry .
Crystal.JG chapter 5 . 8/19/2020
Why did the other students loathe Draco , when a lot of them believed the same way he did?
Crystal.JG chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
These are some long detailed chapters. I like that. Why did Hermione seem disappointed that Draco was seeing Astoria Greengrass ?
Crystal.JG chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
This story is slightly confusing it keeps slipping from the present to the past.