Reviews for The Inspectorate for Elfish Labour Conditions
SpaceKace chapter 8 . 5/10/2020
Nothing good ever comes of nosy reporters! How frustrating for Draco and Hermione !
SpaceKace chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
Patronus messages really are the new love letter hahah!
SpaceKace chapter 6 . 5/10/2020
I knew she was going to be his patronus memory! Like Harry’s it’s not always an obvious or even a real “memory” per se, just intense! Great chapter!
SpaceKace chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
Being mildly friendly really is all that people need! It’s hate that truly ruins people. I’m enjoying reading Draco’s psyche. I think it’s very well done!
SpaceKace chapter 4 . 5/9/2020
Oh man! Such tragic love that can never be. And the ferret patronus hahah! Sooo good! This was a deadly chapter. I loved that you didn’t have to spell it all out. Cheers!
SpaceKace chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
Oh man! Is his patronus revealed now! I’m so thankful I can just pop into the next chapter. Thanks for this story! I love it
SpaceKace chapter 2 . 5/9/2020
I Love the Hogwarts Christmas! Thank you so much for including it here!
SpaceKace chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Interesting start to this story! I love solid flashbacks like you’ve given here. I really think they add depth to characters. Cheers!
Ana chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Hi Boo-82,

I hope you read this. I first read this story back in 2014. I LOVED it. The story is really well-done, especially the flashback narrative, and the way Draco and Hermione's relationship grows over time.

I again came to this fic, a few days ago - and I really want to say that the old title was much better suited for this story.

That's all for now. Thank you for your wonderful story!
Deranged Reviewer chapter 4 . 4/26/2020
WOW. What a really poignant chapter. I am so glad I came across this story. I can tell that the way you weave between past and present is done methodically and purposefully. I just had to leave a comment for this chapter because it was so good. It really slayed me lol. Talk about an emotional roller coaster. I can really feel Draco's despair about not being able to create his Patoronus because he couldn't come up with a good enough memory. Just heartbreaking. And then excitedness and amusement when he does come up with one. Love the scene where her Hermione plays with the ferret and Draco's longing reaction to seeing her. Why do I get the feeling that Draco has a new favorite memory hmm...And back to the melancholy of them having to part after graduation. Again, playing with my emotions here lol

Not only that, you're so good at creating tension lol...The scene where the glass shatters and Hermione is clinging close to Draco and then parallel that with her clining to him at the present. Plus the chaste kiss at the end. I am soo here for the slow burn!

Sorry this is super long and I'm just fangirling right now about your evocative writing style but holy moly I can't wait to read the rest... just on this one chapter alone, you have done a great job building character development and a case for their relationship.
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
why is there a different here now?
cherinq chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
I’m very confused—did you change the story title?
previouslyjade chapter 4 . 4/11/2020
Oh, my. This is so so well done!
riversgirl75 chapter 12 . 3/10/2020
The flashbacks interspersed in the narrative are fantastic and interesting! Well done!
Two Pumpkin pasty chapter 12 . 2/27/2020
wow this was beautiful. I flew through it easily.
I love how Draco and Hermione develop their relationship. It’s a beautiful bond between them. and heart warming. your writing was beautiful. usually I didn’t like the ideas of the story that told back and forth between now and then but this was acceptable and I love it!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »