Reviews for The Inspectorate for Elfish Labour Conditions
sizzle424242 chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
Wonderful! Thank you for such a great story!
petrynronlover chapter 12 . 1/12/2020
Damn... that was beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece.
mrs. Sedgewater chapter 12 . 10/6/2019
Such a heart-warming story! I love how calmly the story shapes. The interaction between Hermione and Draco is so delicate. Thank you for writing this!
AnnePEI chapter 12 . 9/22/2019
I cannot believe there are so few reviews for this story! It was just lovely. Your writing is sophisticated without being pretentious and you drew me in with these characters, making a well worn path seem ethereal and poignant. Seriously, this is truly beautiful writing. Thank you!
DragonLady37 chapter 12 . 8/18/2019
This story was so very beautiful. Truly wonderful, through and through.
Blondfirefly chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Wow. This fic blew me away. Loved every single chapter. You're a brilliant writer. Please consider writing more dramione!
iamazumi chapter 12 . 6/13/2019
Such a sweetstory. I kove the serenity of both characters.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 12 . 6/11/2019
Perfect
saoyedaoez01 chapter 11 . 6/11/2019
Awwww
saoyedaoez01 chapter 10 . 6/11/2019
They were about to kiss! Ugh! This chapter made me cry. I was at a lost when Draco & Astoria became engaged. My heart just tore to pieces but I’m glad it’s not happening. Why do I have a feeling there’s going to be a sad ending to this story?
saoyedaoez01 chapter 9 . 6/11/2019
This whole chapter made me cry. My heart aches for them. Squeaky is such a sweetheart.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 8 . 6/11/2019
Now the real gossip starts. ️
saoyedaoez01 chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
Adorable
saoyedaoez01 chapter 6 . 6/11/2019
There’s a song that this story reminds me of. It’s a fairly new song. Anyway, chapter is very good. I could feel Draco’s emotional turmoil that made me cry a bit while reading. After reading the last portion where he received the inspection report I feel like we should all go up to Draco and give him a hug. Poor Draco.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 5 . 6/11/2019
Any chapter about Draco or Draco’s POV is automatically my favorite of an entire story. I empathize with Draco’s situation after the war. Fortunately, for him, Hermione seems to have understood the Malfoys. Not that she agreed or was trying to defend them, but she did witness even if only from a distance what Draco and his family went through during and after the war.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »