Reviews for Who Am I?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Review please great story wana c wha happens
spiritbeth chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Hey. HEY. KEEP IT GOING. I NEED MORE. INTERESTING. PLEASE. FINISH. STORY. NOW.
peoples4ever chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
you really should update this story is just getting super good so please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I found the chapters interesting, exciting and unpredictable. I hope you can continue writing more chapters for people to read, because I think you are a very enthuiastic writer. Me being a writer myself, I was very impressed with the amount of effect put into your characters, personality and physical feathers. As I said, I hope you continue to write more chapters.

Keep up the good work! :)
SerenePanic chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
... Cairo is Mana and Atem's daughter, isn't she? Condsidering it was practically stated, I'm thinking yes.
Great job!
Poor Atem... I love him and Mana! They're MADE for each other!
Ha ha... She knocked him out!
AwesomeMana chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Woah what a pretty way to thank atem.

This story made me feel is excited for what is going to happen next so I hope u update soon :)
shelbypink1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
you need to write more stories involving mana, atem and cairo, there's just so good
readerwriteranimelover26789 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
poor mana i cant belive how good you are at writing!
Velgamidragon chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Wow. What a way to say "thanks". She didn't have to go and knock him out! Geez! I can only imagine the conversation that Atem would have with Tea. "Hey, Tea. Guess what? I tried to help her get her memory back again, and as thanks for beating up some guy who wanted to rob her, she knocked me out. In other words, and it went just swell."
Christine Jay chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
... Speechless, totally speechless gosh hope Atem wont think badly about Mana now 'sigh' hope you update soon
Christine Jay chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hmmm might stick around for this story hope you update soon
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh my God! You're back! I haven't heard anything from you in forever! How have you been? ! ? !

Oh, nice style for this story! Starting off with Mana appearing to be perfectly alright in beginning the day, but in reality, already suffered the brain damage and memory loss! A nice twist. I had expected everything to be normal and then in the story, Mana would get in the accident that resulted in her losing her memory, but I'm pleasantly surprised. :)
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is pretty cool so far.