Reviews for New Players on Poker Night!
Also, could you bring in Aeris and Leo from VGcats?
can't help it. could you please bring in some more characters, like all the mercs from TF2? Or perhaps someone like the Penguins from the Penguins of Madagascar? MLP (lulz). naruto? Maybe even someone from Star Fox.
Dr.Dude chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
You know, looking at this again, I have another four that you could use.

Homer Simpson of The Simpsons

Deadpool of Marvel Comics

Jack Skellington of The Nightmare Before Christmas

Vivi from One Piece
Anonymous But Interested chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Thanks very much for getting this next chapter up. I really appreciate you going to the effort. Excellent job, from what I can tell, on the characterizations and exchanges. I'll definitely be looking forward to another chapter as soon as time and inspiration will allow, but I will be more than understanding if it takes a while.
Regularbob23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Just reading this makes me want to write my own version of the story. I'm thinking of adding a few more numbers in characters so there'd be more conversations. Great story by the way.
Jerry Lannigan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Might I suggest that should you make another chapter, could you please feature:

Rouge the Bat(from the Sonic games)

Joker (from Batman: The Animated Series)

Strong Sad (from the Homestar Runner cartoons)

Wheatley (from Portal 2)
Pikax chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I know you've got a lot of suggestions for characters already so I'm only going to add one to the list: Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney series) - he actually played poker in the first case of Apollo Justice and was pretty damn good.
Anonymous But Interested chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I have to say, I've seen A LOT of clips of this game on YouTube and I greatly enjoyed the banter. And yeah, even though you used different characters, you also picked some good ones. I could particularly see Zim as a good substitute for Strong Bad. For other possible candidates to play here:

Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes)

Lex Luthor (DC Comics)

Tony Stark/Iron Man (Marvel Comics)

Donald Duck (Disney)

Top Cat (Hanna-Barbera)

Frank Drebin (Police Squad/Naked Gun movies [he DID play poker in the second episode of the short-lived, but very enjoyable Police Squad series])

R.J. the Raccoon (Over the Hedge)

Rizzo the Rat (Muppets)

Vlad Masters/Plasimus (Danny Phantom)

the Joker (DC Comics)

Vlad Vladikoff (Horton Hears A Who)

Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)

Shego (Kim Possible)

Wilson Fisk/the Kingpin (Marvel Comics)

Bowser Koopa (Super Mario Brothers franchise)

Doctor Robotnik/Eggman (whichever name you prefer) (Sonic the Hedgehog franchise)

Bender (Futurama)

Pepe the King Prawn (Muppets)

Puss in Boots (Shrek franchise)

Megamind (movie of the same name)

Now, obviously, these are NOT all for a single game (there's enough here for FIVE games, even if you DO know and like all of them [which, I know, is unlikely]) and I DO NOT expect you to accept (or even know) all of them. And, if you don't like ANY of them (which, I acknowledge, is a definite possibility) I profusely apologize in advance for wasting your time.
Ignika Kaita chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
XD LOL! Maybe you can add these characters in the next chapter.

Skywarp (Transformers: War For Cybertron)

Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)

Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

Shadow The Hedgehog (Sonic)
Dr.Dude chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Looks like an entertaining story to me. :XD:

For the next one, here are some suggestions for the players.

Alice (American McGee's Alice)

Nico Robin (One Piece)

Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim)

Sheen Estavez (Jimmy Neutron and Planet Sheen)