Reviews for Rounded With Sleep
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
What a lovely fic! You write the Mulder-Scully dynamic really well, without dissolving into romance as so many of these stories do. Any chance of a second chapter, showing Scully's first week back from Mulder's pov? :)
Audrey C chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was very nice. Really enjoyed it!
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I think you got Scully's sense of weariness just right but I'm surprised she wasn't more suspicious when Mulder gave up the idea of going to Montana so quickly... :D

Something about this story makes me kind of sad - don't get me wrong; I thought it was lovely and I enjoyed reading it - but I felt sad because it made me imagine both characters living with incredible loneliness and isolation. Coming at the end of a serious illness, that loneliness seemed magnified by their tiny battles to overcome it. I might just be projecting... :(
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very, very sweet!
ya-fic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very, very nice. Subtly intense and so well-written. The big picture was nice and all the little bits and pieces were pleasant, as well. What they have-and what you expressed so well-is so much more profound than a "trust fall" (or building a tower out of office furniture). I'm adding this to my favorites because it so perfectly captures the bittersweet beauty that is Mulder and Scully. THANK YOU for sharing.
GeorgeHale chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This fic makes me happy. Thank you.