Reviews for Want something? Ask Arthur
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
WHAT WOULD UTHER HAD SAID IF ARTHUR AND MERLIN HAD ROPED IN MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND HER HUSBAND CENRED FOR THE FOUR OF THEM TO HELP ARTHUR'S MOTHER YGRAINE TO GET UTHER TO DECORATE THE LOUNGE IN THEIR THAT HAPPENED UTHER WOULD BE VERY VERY POOR WOULD BE VERY VERY FUNNY INDEED IF YGRAINE DECIDED THAT THE LOUNGE NEEDED MERLIN HELEN AND CENRED COULD HELP YGRAINE IN GETTING UTHER TO DECORATE THE LOUNGE IN THEIR WOULD BE A VERY FUNNY STORY WITH TWO COUPLES AT IT ON THE LOUNGE FURNITURE AND THE LOUNGE THAT STORY GOT WRITTEN I WOULD DEFINATLY READ IT REVIEW IT AND LAUGH MY SOCKS OFF WHILE READING THE IDEA FOR THAT STORY IS YGRAINE TRIES TO PERSUADE UTHER THAT THE LOUNGE NEEDS DOESN'T AGREE SO YGRAINE TALKS TO MERLIN AND ARTHUR WHO ROPE IN MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND HER HUSBAND CENRED TO HELP CHANGE UTHER'S .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
VERY VERY GOOD AND I MADE ME LAUGH A PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PLEASE ALSO PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS CAN USE MY IDEAS IN THE STORY WRITTEN BY YOU IDEAS ARE CENRED HAS A BLACK MOTORBIKE AND AFTER WE HAVE BOTH PUT ON A CRASH HELMET AND FASTENED THE CHINSTRAP UNDER OUR CHIN WE GET ON CENRED'S MOTORBIKE AND GO FOR A RIDE TOGETHER WITH ME HOLDING CENRED AROUND HIS WAIST WHILE WE ARE ON CENRED'S BIKE TAKES ME ON A FEW DATES BEFOFE HE ASKS ME TO MARRY HIM AND I SAY YES TO HIS PROPOSAL.I HOPE YOU GOT MY IDEAS?AND I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY ASAP ALLTHINGSMAGICAL.I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND WITH CENRED IN THE STORY AS .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PLEASE PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL?.ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY IDEA FOR THE STORY IS THAT CENRED HAS A BLACK MOTORBIKE WHICH HE TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON AFTER WE HAVE BOTH PUT ON CRASH HELMETS AND FASTENED THE CHIN STRAP UNDER OUR CHIN.I HOLD ON TO CENRED AROUND HIS WAIST WHILE WE ARE BOTH RIDING ON HIS TAKES ME ON A FEW DATES BEFORE HE ASKS ME TO MARRY WRITE THE STORY?PLEASE USE MY IDEA?AND PLEASE GIVE ME A DEDICATION WHEN YOU WRITE THE STORY?.ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY ASAP?AND THAT YOU WILL LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY?.LOVE .
DuchessofYork chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
that was really ROTFL!
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN A STORY WRITTEN BY YOU ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALSO PUT CENRED IN THAT STORY AS WELL?.ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY ASAP PLEASE?.I'VE AN IDEA FOR THE STORY IS CENRED TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS MOTORBIKE AFTER WE HAVE BOTH PUT ON A CRASH HELMET AND BOTH FASTENED THE STRAPS UNDER OUR CHIN.I HOLD CENRED AROUND HIS WAIST WHEN WE ARE BOTH ON HIS MOTORBIKE IDEA FOR THE STORY IS THAT CENRED TAKES ME ON A FEW DATES BEFORE HE ASKS ME TO MARRY HIM.I DO HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY ASAP?I DO HOPE YOU WILL USE MY IDEAS?AND I DO HOPE YOU WILL DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME?.PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE WRITING THE STORY?.I WILL MOST DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THE STORY AND THATS A PROMISE I'LL DEFINATLY KEEP.I LOVE READING AND REVIEWING ALL THE STORIES WRITTEN BY 'RE SIMPLY THE OUT OF TEN AND TEN .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
FANTABLOUSLY .
Tonii-Luxton chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
lol!... that last bit made me chuckle!
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
IT FANTABLOUS AND I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME AND CENRED IN A STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?WRITTEN BY YOU AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY WRITE THE STORY ASAP?AND PLEASE PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY?AND PLEASE PUT CENRED IN THE AND ME PUT ON CRASH HELMETS AND WE BOTH FASTEN THE STRAPS UNDER OUR CHIN BEFORE CENRED TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS 'RE .
A.L. Cullen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG I have never laughed so hard in my entire life that last part was to die for in fact I am still laughing about it as I type lol! Great job please keep writing :)

A.
ARTHURXMERLIN chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
ROFL. Poor, poor Uther.

I love ygraine. I think she's brilliant.

Glad you did a sequel. I loved under the mistletoe and I love this one even more.

I love your stories. XD
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I HOPE THAT WHEN YOU WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY YOU WILL PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU WILL PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL?.ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.I LOOK FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING THAT .
The-Little-Lost-Elf chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
LOVED IT! especially the ending! :D :D :D please keep writing!
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE FINISHED CATCHING UP ON ALL YOUR READING THAT YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PUT ME IN THAT STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN?AND PUT CENRED IN THAT STORY AS WELL?.ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE STORY WHEN YOU DO START WRITING AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.I DEFINATLY WANT TO BE IN THAT STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN?AND GET TO HAVE A RIDE ON CENRED'S MOTORBIKE WITH CENRED AND BOTH OF US WEARING CRASH HELMETS AND ME HOLDING ONTO CENRED'S WAIST WHEN WE'RE BOTH ON HIS MOTORBIKE.I LOOK FORWORD TO THAT STORY AND I LOOK FORWORD TO BEING IN THAT STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THAT STORY WHEN YOU'VE WRITTEN IT.I'M DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND I LOOK FORWORD TO MEETING CENRED AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY WRITE THE STORY ASAP?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN?AND PLEASE ALSO PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL?.CENRED TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS MOTORBIKE AFTER WE HAVE BOTH PUT ON A CRASH HELMET AND HAVE BOTH FASTENED THE CRASH HELMET UNDER OUR CHIN WITH THE STRAP.I HOLD ON TO CENRED'S WAIST WHEN WE ARE ON HIS BIKE TOGETHER.I DO HOPE YOU GET THIS REVIEW?.PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING TO WRITE THE STORY?.LOVE .
Insert.Random.Comment chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
LOL! Poor Uther he just can't catch a break with a wife and son like Ygrain an Arthur. Anazingly funny story!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »