Reviews for Want something? Ask Arthur
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGS MAGICAL AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE WILL YOU PUT ME AND CENRED IN A STORY WRITTEN BY YOU ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH WAS EIGHTEEN MONTHS BEFORE ME AND CENRED HAD OUR WEDDING IDEA FOR THE STORY IS CENRED ASKS ME IF I WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE WITH HIM ON HIS BOTH WEAR A CRASH HELMET WHICH WE BOTH FASTEN UNDER OUR CHIN BEFORE WE BOTH GET ON CENRED'S MOTORBIKE AND GO FOR A RIDE.I HOLD CENRED AROUND HIS WAIST WHILE WE ARE ON HIS BIKE DO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE WRITING THE STORY?.AS I WILL READ AND REVIEW IT JUST LIKE I'VE READ AND REVIEWED ALL THE STORIES THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAVE 'RE SIMPLY THE BEST YOURSELF A PAT ON THE .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
HAS YGRAINE GOT ANYOTHER ROOMS IN THE HOUSE THAT NEED REDECORATING?.IF SHE HAS THEN UTHER WILL BE VERY POOR INDEED.I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ARTHUR AND MERLIN ROPED IN MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND HER HUSBAND CENRED TO HELP I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTTHDAY PARTY?AND PLEASE PUT CENRED IN THE SAME STORY AS WELL?.ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS BLACK MOTORBIKE AFTER WE HAVE PUT ON THE CRASH HELMETS AND FASTENED THEM UNDER OUR .
Isolde-Blue chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this reality! The characters are great! Who knew Ygraine was such a devious minx! Would love Uther to get his revenge on the boys playing them at their own game! :)
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'M SURE THAT IMAGE WILL STAY WITH UTHER FOR A LONG TIME TO UTHER HAVE TO BUY A NEW BED FOR THEIR BEDROOM?AS WELL AS REDECORATE THEIR BEDROOM?.WHEN UTHER SAW THE BED BANGING AGAINST THE WALL I BET HIS FACE WAS A SHOULD HAVE HAD A CAMERA TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE LOOK ON UTHER'S YGRAINE DECIDE THAT MAYBE THE BATHROOM OR THE KITCHEN WILL BE IN NEED OF REDECORATING?.PERHAPS NOT AFTER WHAT UTHER SAID TO HIS SON ARTHUR ON THE HOPE UTHER DOES NOT CHOPS THE DICKS OFF MERLIN AND ARTHUR THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE.A VERY FUNNY STORY THAT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT INFACT I LAUGHED SO MUCH THAT I CRIED TEARS OF JOY AND MERLINSLOVER.
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
ITS VERY VERY GOOD 'RE 1000% BRILLANT AND SO AWSOME.I DO HOPE THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL GOT MY REVIEW ASKING FOR YOU TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PUTTING ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN?AND PUTTING CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL?.I ALSO GAVE YOU AN IDEA FOR THE STORY WHICH WAS ABOUT CENRED HAVING A BIG BLACK MOTORBIKE AND TWO CRASH HELMETS AND CENRED TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS MOTORBIKE AFTER WE HAVE PUT ON THE CRASH HELMETS AND FASTENED THE STRAPS UNDER OUR DO LET ME KNOW YOU SAW THE REVIEW?AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL WRITE THE AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH HAPPENED EIGHTEEN MONTHS BEFORE ME AND CENRED GOT MARRIED TO .
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
hahaha omg hahah great job jsut brilliant i loved it
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
THE LAST LINE SAID BY ARTHUR'S MOTHER WAS VERY VERY FUNNY INDEED I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING EVEN HAVE CHEERED ME UP A LOT AND MADE ME SMILE SO WELL DONE FOR WILL YOU PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN A STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PLEASE PUT CENRED IN THAT STORY AS WELL?.ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY LOVE TO READ THE STORY ABOUT IT MOST DEFINATLY?AND I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO APPEAR IN THAT STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I DEFINATLY WOULD READ AND REVIEW THAT STORY JUST AS I'VE READ AND REVIEWED ALL YOUR STORIES THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAVE ARE SO AWESOME AND YOU'RE SIMPLY THE YOUR SELF A BIG PAT ON THE BACK AND HAVE A CAKE AS WELL.I'VE AN IDEA FOR THE STORY OF ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND MY IDEA IS CENRED HAS A BIG BLACK MOTORBIKE AND TWO CRASH TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS MOTORBIKE AFTER WE'VE BOTH PUT ON A CRASH HELMET AND FASTENED THE STRAPS UNDER OUR 'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WAS EIGHTEEN MONTHS BEFORE ME AND CENRED GOT MARRIED TO WRITE THE STORY ASAP?.LOVE .
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I think Uther might just die from that one...;D This was awesome!

xoxo HinaKicksAss
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol, so funny. poor uther. love wicked ingrain
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3