Reviews for Oh No! Not Again!
PetrichorRaindrop chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Hahahaha You should have make the Doctor say his typical phrase when Captain Jack Harkness appears and flirt with someone 'Doctor: Oh, stop it! Captain Jack: I was just saying hello!' That would have been VERY funny, taking into account the situation Jack-Reneesme.
Ok, Hope you write soon the next chapter, see ya later! :)
Evermore Pond chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I love your Fan Fiction it vary good please write more please please please please!
HestiaRue14 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Jack/renessme thing moved a bit quick and seemed boarderline pedo but it was still a great chapter I'd just go a bit slower on some of your pairings I mean he said like 2 sentences and she already liked him!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
great chapter but the swaping between people is getting confusing. maybe just stick to 1 or 2. over all its a great story
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love doctor who and twilight

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Vampire-Lover-Tegs chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Keep writing

I want to no wat happens next
CyanideDeductions chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
i read the first story and i found it amazing! i cant wait for another chapter, Jack is definetly going to be awesome in this story!
jcdteenagedream5913 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
1: Great chapter! 2: You thought Ianto was spelled (spelt?) Lanto? Lol. 3: Ianto, oh Ianto, nothing rhymes with Ianto...now have that stuck in my head.
Bookworm213 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
its up its up its up if you need more ideas just ask cuz ive got alot im like a well of ideas for this story. i cant wait for the next chapter to be up to read what will happen even though i will probly help you come up with it. right now im type happy i cant stop typing.
Bookworm213 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
its up finally i love it a lot lot lot but and im super excited but ive already told you that do the next chapter soon if your out of ideas for this story just ask because ive got plentey