Reviews for Anyone But You
CaskettShipper chapter 20 . 7/19/2018
FRICK I LOVE THIS FANFIC! I read it in one day. OMG I looooove these two. Their banter is off the charts! I want... NO, I NEED MORE! PLEEEAAASSEEE?!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/13/2018
Can I just say creep?
Averagesawce chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
LOVED IT! I really wish it could be finished someday. :)
ilovesmesomewemma chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
And again I still can't get over this story. You guys awesomeeeee. Gosh, I wish it would be finished
defunct-dot-net chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
Ok, so, I was looking through my favorite stories and then stumbled upon this one. When I first can across this, I was so hooked that I read the whole thing in one sitting. It was really well written and you definitely kept my attention. Therefore I thought I should review. Good job with this :)
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
LOL! Its so cute and its my guilty pleasure. Love this ship! Continue soon, bye!
tua33915 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
I know it's been forever and a day since you updated and this fic is probably abandoned, but just for the record it really is too awesome to be left unFINNished.
Liv chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
OMG I just found this awesome fic. The way you guys write them is very in character. Sooooo cute. Is there any chance for us to see the next chapter maybe?
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
I love LOVE this. It's a pity that is unfinished. It was written a long time ago and still it fit so well with the little Femma we got on the show. Finn is perfectly described and so is Emma.
Thank you for taking for your time for writing this. I really enjoyed it
ThePenIsMighty chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
I'd love to see more! PLEASE Update!
FEMMA chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I just found this, and have read the entire story from ch. 1-20 And I have to say I love this story! Do you think you guys will ever finish it?
Charlie Baytes chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
So adorable!
gleekyk chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
AMAZING! I loved it.
Sierra-Jae chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
Ahhh this is so exciting. I am so curious as to how this is going to play out. I'm so glad they are finally takign things to a more intimate level.