Reviews for A Royally Unexpected Encounter
Loved it!
YAZMIN V chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Incredible and amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
"Damon repeatedly slammed his cervix against her"... Urm. Men don't have a cervix! (Not that you annoyed me but I read through the comments and nobody seemed to figure that out!) - Patatogirl (cant log in :P)
WitchMitzi chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Great story!
TVDLover chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Maybe something bad can happen, like Elena is shot walking down the aisle or disappears the morning after the wedding (when the honeymoon begins). Or Stefan could have been rejected by Katherine and decides he wants her for himself (Cue obsession).
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
You know I think you are horrible liar. Haven't written smut before MY A**! You are soo good at it! I loved this fanfic along with when never became forever and you are officially in my favourite author list. You should be proud of yourself!

TallDarkAndHandsome
elena prada chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
great...
TheAbigailIvashkov chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Awwww good short story!
TheAbigailIvashkov chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
He just walked away. I would've done killed him.
sauriemilia chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I loved this little piece of fluffy heaven! Just what I needed to sleep with a smile on my face. Lovely "One-Shot Turned something more" Strumpet!
Mirna
GoSpikey chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Dang, you didn't show Giuseppe's face after he noticed the grooms switched places (I suspect they did it like this rather than telling him beforehand? Either way, it would be funny to see them turn their heads and see a wrong groom up there.)

Thanks for the story!

GoSpikey chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hey again!

- "Good evening. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother. He asked me to swing by early in case there was anything I could assist you with before dinner started." -

Oh, he did not! *snort*

Poor Elena, having to do all that redressing and redoing her hair just because Stefan cannot satisfy her. Tsk tsk tsk.

You made a funny boo boo:

- Damon detached hips lips from hers and kissed the lower rim of her neck -

Hips lips.

Need more!

GoSpikey chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hey Morgan!

Guess what? Yes, this one, too. I'm reading this one before the other one because it's shorter and a bit lighter.

The story line of this little fic is perhaps a bit cliché; I've seen it in a few fandoms so far, the good princess meeting the bad boy (or just Edward), but I love these stories! :-D

Gotta go attack the next chapter.

Thanks again for keeping me company (playing games on website, a championship kind of thing).

Romantic Journalist chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I loved your story! Have you thought about continuing it?
bbles2 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Hi. This is my first time reviewing one of your stories though not the first time i've read them. Read them multiple times in fact, like a lot of stories on here. I finally made an account so I didn't have to leave anonymous reviews. There's a lot i've read that i'm going to review, it's just slow going due to time constraints. So I will get around to reviewing your other stories too.

That being said, I loved this story. I love the way you write delena period. Guiseppe got played lol. Would've been nice to see everyones reaction though. Excellent job!