Reviews for A Royally Unexpected Encounter
kimminnee chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
I loved it! It was perfect! Thank you for the lustful, loving, happy beginning for our beloved Delena! And I'm sure they lived happily ever after. And Giuseppe probably has steam rolling out of his ears still! The "good son" wound up with a corporate raider, and Damon, the "disappointment" was crowned King. With a beautiful Queen who with his queen made each other very happy every day!
Thanks for the refreshing happy Delena story!

I follow you on Twitter, I am kimminneecricke
kimminnee chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
I know she's expected to marry Stefan in a pre arranged marriage, She feels no passion with Stefan, nor does he with her. She needs to marry Damon instead. He is of the same family. They need to let the wildfire conume them. Marry Damon, and cosumate ASAP! Thy are meant that be!
kimminnee chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This was your first shot at smut? And you didn't properly review it? I don't think anyone would have known if you hadn't said so! I am really liking where this is going! Nice storyline. Looking forward to the next chapter!
SecretlyWishingToCompelYou chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I loved this fluffy three-shot! Very hot indeed... Are you sure you'd never written a lemon before this? ;) Okay, I must point out that men don't have a cervix; only women which contracts during labor to dilate blah, blah, blah... Anywho, I seriously enjoyed this so thanks for sharing! :)
Leandril chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Loved it!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Incredible and amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
"Damon repeatedly slammed his cervix against her"... Urm. Men don't have a cervix! (Not that you annoyed me but I read through the comments and nobody seemed to figure that out!) - Patatogirl (cant log in :P)
WitchMitzi chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Great story!
TVDLover chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Maybe something bad can happen, like Elena is shot walking down the aisle or disappears the morning after the wedding (when the honeymoon begins). Or Stefan could have been rejected by Katherine and decides he wants her for himself (Cue obsession).
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
You know I think you are horrible liar. Haven't written smut before MY A**! You are soo good at it! I loved this fanfic along with when never became forever and you are officially in my favourite author list. You should be proud of yourself!

TallDarkAndHandsome
elena prada chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
great...
TheAbigailIvashkov chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Awwww good short story!
TheAbigailIvashkov chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
He just walked away. I would've done killed him.
sauriemilia chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I loved this little piece of fluffy heaven! Just what I needed to sleep with a smile on my face. Lovely "One-Shot Turned something more" Strumpet!
Mirna
GoSpikey chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Dang, you didn't show Giuseppe's face after he noticed the grooms switched places (I suspect they did it like this rather than telling him beforehand? Either way, it would be funny to see them turn their heads and see a wrong groom up there.)

Thanks for the story!