Reviews for Hey, Arthur, I Know What We're Gonna Do Today!
Whyhow chapter 2 . 2/26
Interesting premise, but why would Perry press the off button when he could press the self destruct button? I'm sure it's bigger and in a more obvious place, knowing Doofenshmirtz.
DragonThetan chapter 6 . 1/21
Interesting, especially as I've never seen the other group before. But I'm glad their adventure is over and they're home again, hopefully never to return!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Um... I think you took a random pill because this is so ...random. good, but random.
Linorien chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Maybe you should've just stayed in Narnia. It would've been much more peaceful.
Anywho, that was fun and very creative. Nice job.
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Oh my gosh the ending was awesome! I loved all the spell-mix-ups Merlin ending up doing haha:) great crossover!
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Oh god. They're stuck. Shoot. How will they get back?
Then again, it IS a P&F crossover, and everything always gets fixed in P&F. :)
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Morgana plus Susie equals a very horrible thing waiting to happen. I still hear Merlin and Arthur's voices but see their ten year old bodies haha it's weird :)
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
OMG I laughed SO hard at Gwaine's sugar rush. Haha:)
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Oh, Doofenshmirtz, you always find a way to ruin things. Haha:)
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow, this is awesome! I can't believe I just found it now!
gomogomo777 chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
That was so cracky but I loved it.
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
omg the characterizations are so spot on for Phineas and Ferb!
You need a warning at the top to not be drinking anything while reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
HILLARIOUS! And btw, this part:

Gwaine turned from his 'tavern-hunt' and stared. "You know everything, don't you?" He turned to Merlin. "How is it that he knows everything?"

Merlin pointed behind Gwaine, trying not to breathe too much of his ale-and-pickled-egg-breath. "I think he looked at the sign."

Is very similar to a part in the third Harry potter book (deffinately in the movie, maybe the book idk) that goes somewhat like this:

Hermione: professor R. J. Lupin
Ron: you know everything. How is it she knows everything?
Hermione: it's on his suitcase, Ronald.

I think that this is AWESOME, and more people need to do things like this. YOU ROCK THIS IS MY DREAM AND TWO OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS IN ONE

-Istilldon'thaveanaccount
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
They've been everywhere now! Maybe old Merlin could give young Merlin a few tips on how to get home?
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Suzy versus Morgana. Who would win?