Reviews for Bat and Lion
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Good chapter.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Cool, forgot about that scar.
Zamia chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Different but very interesting. Not up with the Batman series but what you have written has made it easier to follow. Good read. Cheers.

Z
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Oh, so he's a lion then? or a warthog

Not bad chapter though
animegamemaster6 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Even if it was short, it was still well worth reading. Keep em coming!
Blood Brandy chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION! GET IN THE CAR!

I really like this about as much as Green Eyes.
Kaiba1288 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Cool story, Good luck with this looking forward to

reading the rest of the story.

Ja ne

Kaiba1288
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Not a bad beginning. Harry's attitude is quite different at this stage, which must be due to having his dogfather and were and metamorph around to talk with and open up to. Things should get to be interesting for Harry and Barbara and one must wonder how long till something odd happens that Harry must explain or DEs find and confront Harry while he is out with Barbara. What is Harry's form?
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
good
kihakukage chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
really cool cant wait for more
kihakukage chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
really cool cant wait for more
Sasparilla89 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This is one of the first good hpbm xovers I've seen so far. I liked it! I hope that there're more updates coming soon! Can you recommend other hpbm stories?

Maybe you should chance barbara's nickname to 'batbabe' instead of batgirl, the way Harry describes her as a 'gorgeous redhead'... She isn't exactly a girl anymore either, is she?

Great story!

Cheers,

S.
VeryStickyGlue chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
It's good to see a Harry/Batman Xover that doesn't follow the standard: Dursleys bring Harry to Gotham, business meeting goes south, Dursleys abandon Harry, Harry found by (add female criminals name here).

Your challenge sounds really interesting and I hope you keep writing your contribution to it. Sadly I wont be accepting your challenge, not only do I know very little about the DC universe beyond what I read in crosses with HP, but I'm an awful writer and can't keep to an update schedule to save my life.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

-VSG