Reviews for Bat and Lion
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Not a bad beginning. Harry's attitude is quite different at this stage, which must be due to having his dogfather and were and metamorph around to talk with and open up to. Things should get to be interesting for Harry and Barbara and one must wonder how long till something odd happens that Harry must explain or DEs find and confront Harry while he is out with Barbara. What is Harry's form?
Paddy Gurl chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
good
kihakukage chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
really cool cant wait for more
kihakukage chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
really cool cant wait for more
Sasparilla89 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This is one of the first good hpbm xovers I've seen so far. I liked it! I hope that there're more updates coming soon! Can you recommend other hpbm stories?

Maybe you should chance barbara's nickname to 'batbabe' instead of batgirl, the way Harry describes her as a 'gorgeous redhead'... She isn't exactly a girl anymore either, is she?

Great story!

Cheers,

S.
VeryStickyGlue chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
It's good to see a Harry/Batman Xover that doesn't follow the standard: Dursleys bring Harry to Gotham, business meeting goes south, Dursleys abandon Harry, Harry found by (add female criminals name here).

Your challenge sounds really interesting and I hope you keep writing your contribution to it. Sadly I wont be accepting your challenge, not only do I know very little about the DC universe beyond what I read in crosses with HP, but I'm an awful writer and can't keep to an update schedule to save my life.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

-VSG
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
cool! I like! I like! Keep up the good work!
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Good story so far, cant wait for next chapter.
DZ2 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
A nice chapter, a brilliant story and a very promising interaction: I like how Harry was learning the animagus transformations and I like how its set post-OOTP.

A nice response to your own challenge.
kewr69 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Great fic so far can't wait to see what happens when Bat-Hottie finds out about magic.
Dan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Just FYI, Little Whinging is a fictional town in the county of Surrey. Surrey itself holds a population of over 1 million and because of it's closeness to London (less than 30 miles) many people commute to the capital for work. Because of that it's also one of the richest parts of the country and it's ethnicity reflects that (over 95% living in Surrey are White, while in London itself that figure is below 70%).

All that being said, you're more or less right to treat Little Whinging as a suburb of London, but in other aspects you're off the base. A train ride from Guildford (the county town of Surrey) to Charing Cross Road (one of the Harry Potter landmarks) would only take one hour.

On an entirely different note, you consistently and mistakenly write "to" where in some cases "too" would be correct. That's an error I've noticed you make several times in those two chapters.
Paladin-kriss chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Very nice so far, but I'm guessign you haven't read the books?The books state Little Whinging is in Surrey. and also you said 'Sirius was only stunned by Bellatrix in the Department of Mysteries, he is not dead and did not fall through the Veil.'

Well, that's exactly what happened in the book, sort of, He was stunned and went through the veil, not AK-ed like in the film
Planemo chapter 2 . 3/13/2011