Reviews for Bat and Lion
Celtic Wonder chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
more soon please! I love this story!
Thaumologist chapter 4 . 12/1/2011

That is all. (also, this is good.)
grayfoxmg1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Pleeaaaasssssseeeeee update, I want to see where this goes. You are actually building a relationship rather than being like, they meet, they kiss, they soul-bond.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I hope see more good sory
god of all chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Mujun chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
This looks like a good story that you're doing a good job of avoiding the genre's pitfalls on. I would love to see more. How old is barbara anyway? I would suggest harry construct some rune enhanced bat-equipment to allow batgirl to fight on a more even keel with the DE's. I know the bat clan is pretty bad-ass but in the upper levels magic has to many ways to remove her main advantages if she doesn't have access to some of her own.
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I really like this one and hope you're able to find the time to cont it soon.
hogwart lady chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
wow wow holy cow i like this alot
Anthousa chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
It seems really good i can't wait to see where it goes
Lord Hadrian Black chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I really can't wait for your next chapter! I really like this idea, and it's even convinced me to move along with my next major story, which will have multiple one shots that tie in with it, and will also feature a Harry Potter/DC Comics cross over!

I await your next chapter!

Lord H. Black
wellivazey chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Looking forward to more updates, great way to introduce the secret lives as well.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Love it update again soon. .
Black Durion chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Dezzal chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
i like this story, i hope to see you continue it
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
So the confirmtation is the next chapter. Are they just going to explain away what they saw or tell everything?
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »