Reviews for Bat and Lion
Mai Lynn Bennet chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
This is the second Harry/Babs fic I've read, and this is my fav so far. I like the way the two are slowly finding out about each others past by the flash backs - its much more different to anything else I've read. Very original. Well done!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 5/3/2012

I want Barbara to see the memory of Harry fighting the Basilisk and the one where Voldemort was resurrected (so she would see Harry being crucio'd).
GreatStarOcean chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I love this story and am interested to know. if you plan to continue it.
Celtic Wonder chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this is a brilliant story, and Little Winging is an area in the county of Surry.
Celtic Wonder chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
more soon please! I love this story!
Thaumologist chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
OI!

MOAR!

That is all. (also, this is good.)
grayfoxmg1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Pleeaaaasssssseeeeee update, I want to see where this goes. You are actually building a relationship rather than being like, they meet, they kiss, they soul-bond.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I hope see more good sory
god of all chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Mujun chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
This looks like a good story that you're doing a good job of avoiding the genre's pitfalls on. I would love to see more. How old is barbara anyway? I would suggest harry construct some rune enhanced bat-equipment to allow batgirl to fight on a more even keel with the DE's. I know the bat clan is pretty bad-ass but in the upper levels magic has to many ways to remove her main advantages if she doesn't have access to some of her own.
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I really like this one and hope you're able to find the time to cont it soon.
hogwart lady chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
wow wow holy cow i like this alot
Anthousa chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
It seems really good i can't wait to see where it goes
Lord Hadrian Black chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I really can't wait for your next chapter! I really like this idea, and it's even convinced me to move along with my next major story, which will have multiple one shots that tie in with it, and will also feature a Harry Potter/DC Comics cross over!

I await your next chapter!

Lord H. Black
wellivazey chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Looking forward to more updates, great way to introduce the secret lives as well.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »