Reviews for Bat and Lion
awake untill day brake chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Wow this is a heaps good crossover fic can't wait for the next up date
autumnannette19 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Whats next, Whats next?
ninjaboy246 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
This is a very interesting concept and I hope to see more of it. You're writing is very good. :)
Inflamora Notoris chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Wow! A soul bound pair...
prudiisten chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Pretty good. Hope to see more.
Momma Lici chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
This has...interestingly good possibilities that I sincerely wish to see more of.
Sweevil to the Heart chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I like it. They aren't falling in love too fast or too slow. Though I think Barbara should find out first using her sneaky Batgirl skills.
xFactor101 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
This is great! When are you next updating? It's been a while since your last. I hope you haven't given up on this story. Second Batman crossover story I have read tonight, both of them haven't been updated in 2-3 months. Sucks. I hope you continue with it! :)
Cupitor chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
It's getting very interesting) O hope you'll update soon.
michaelsuave chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
very interesting take, thought it looks to be abandoned. tis a shame.
kirallie chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Great start! SO will they come clean to each other since thye both saw stuff? Why did they see things, Harry's magic?
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
*evil glare* this happens to be a very good story to add to my list now update soon please and a few others I am watching as well ;)

SE
TomGS chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Wow...just...

damn, some story!

ijm realy, really looking foward too read more.

keep it up, you just made it to my author lists.
mrmistoffelees chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Interesting...please keep up the good work on this.
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Awesomely interesting beginings. I can't wait to see the next chapter. A word of advice though, if you feel pressured about writing the stroies: Don't. They will get done when they get done. Don't let anyone but your self choose when the chapters are due.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »