Reviews for More Than Coffee
marli-slashs fan chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Gosh, it's so perfect, i was between tears and smile.

Bravo, wow, i don't know what to add.

Merci.
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
So freaking love this story! So awesome! Wish my parents were like Burt.
snowangellms chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
love this story!
gleerockssodontdenyit chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
pLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
PB Headless chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
This was lovely :) thanks for brightening my day.
Mint Panda chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Probably the best glee fanfiction I've read.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
ohmygod, it's you! i love your fics on lj, i'm so glad i found you here! what luck. this was a great story, by the way. oh wonderful, now i can review and put you on alert and all :)
Vasheren chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Aww, oh my gosh, this was adorable. I loved that we got inside Burt's head for a while, to see what he thought about everything concerning Kurt and Blaine...and that moment with Blaine crying into Burt's shoulder was heartbreaking and lovely at the same time. Excellent story!
Eliza111 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Very cute!
GallifreyGleek chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Can this be canon or...?

This was adorable. Seriously, this was amazing and sweet, Burt Hummel manages to make me sob like a child even if it's just fanfiction. Thank you for writing such a sweet piece.

Insta-fave.
mardie186 chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
This was very sweet. I love Burt Hummel and am always glad when he shows up in an episode. Please write more Klaine and Burt stories.
Amethyst Archer chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I love how Blaine could tell that Kurt had designed the room. The way he held Kurt's mother's picture was adorable. Carole beating Burt the punch made me smile. I love that Burt still spied even though he liked Blaine; Burt would still spy haha. The ending made me soooo happy. I'm really glad Kurt showed up because it ended with THAT. :)
Amethyst Archer chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Burt is so fantastically awesome; I love how you wrote his concern for Blaine and his hesitance for Kurt to grow up. I also love that Blaine misses Kurt at Dalton; it's just so adorable and a little sad.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I love Papa Burt. :) He's fantastic! I smile every time I see on. I loved this! Everyone was pretty IC. And I like that Burt and Blaine developed a bit of a relationship. Burt's thoughts of Kurt made my heart melt. Great story!

Would you think about writing a one shot (OR MORE) of Burt talking to Blaine about his dad? I think you did a fantastic job of showing that Blaine has some baggage that most definitely needs to be explored. *nudge*
Amethyst Archer chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Blaine HAS always been the king of subtlety. ;) This chapter was awesome once again; just sayin'
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »