Reviews for More Than Coffee
Amethyst Archer chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Awwww. I loved that Burt and Blaine talked about his father. This was so sweet and believable. And the musical education should be interesting.
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love that Burt was okay with Blaine in this. It's really cute, and Blaine missing Kurt is just so adorable.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I loved the story. Blaine is such a good guy...I'm glad that Kurts father liked Blaine.

Though I wish you would write a little more, with some Kurt and Blaine scenes.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'm sure Burt and Blaine both felt so awkward lol. Great start.
scarves-and-jumpers chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
i love you.

because of this fanfic, i love you.

we'll get married in the Bahamas...
bookfreak1317 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
This story was amazing. Not that many people write stuff on Burt and Blaine bonding. Blaine needs an adult he can go to and Burt is perfect for the job. You did an amazing job with writing this.
Windrider1967 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I 3 this sooo much. So non canon and canon at the same time. Another wonderful possible alternative to the revelation, and sweet besides. I would love to see Burt become a father figure for Blaine, I can see conversations like these easily
klaine4life chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Oh, my gosh that was so. freaking. cute! I mean, I've seen a lot of people go off the whole 'When Harry Met Sally' theme, but the way you worded it was by far the best. good job! and thanks for such a cute wonderful story. )
much love, klaine4life
kewliobeans chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
I really liked this story. It was sweet, and I really like things from Burt's POV.
Calli Wall chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
This story is just...LOVE.
GingerGleek chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Loved this story :) It was so awesome. Blaine and Burt totally need to bond.
Gleek90 chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
It's over, BOO HOO! I want this amazing story to go on and on! I hope you write more fics with these characters, you do such a wonderful job!
Gleek90 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Burt is such a wonderful dad, even to a boy who isn't his son. The fact that Blaine could and will very likely end up his son's boyfriend makes it that much sweeter.
Gleek90 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Another lovely chapter. Poor Blaine seems so sad, and Burt just wants to help. I hope he can.
Gleek90 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Oh My Gosh! This is the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. I was going to just read the whole thing and then review at the end but this chapter actually made me tear up it was, again, just so so SO PRECIOUS! My heart melted completely when Burt's name was on the cup of coffee. Blaine needs someone like Burt, I am so glad Burt wants him around, too.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »