Reviews for Pebbles from the Sky
Maplefrost-232 chapter 1 . 3/30
Absolutely amazing... breathtaking.
I do have one thing you might need to know, however-this story is listed as a Anders/(M)Hawke story, but your Hawke is female... I didn't find this through search engine as a result! You might want to change that :) to make it easier for people to find.
MapleMaven chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
What a fantastic fic! Perfectly captures a descent into madness for Anders. The emotion almost rips one open as you read. Very well done indeed. I can't wait to discover other writings by you.
gaurdian9sunshine chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Was it meant to be heartbreaking? Because it was. I loved the idea of the pebble taken from the rubble of the chantry. Nice touch.
Rose Tinted Contact Lenses chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow. This left me speechless - it's "not-so-happily-ever-after", done perfectly.
massivelyattacked chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This story is stunning and beautiful. You have a way with words...don't ever stop writing...
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Wow! That was bleak. Thanks.
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I'd just like to start this off by mentioning that yes, I did romance Anders.

And I have to say, you wrote this wonderfully. The imagery was flawless, and you captured the shifting emotions incredibly well. The continual mentions of the hands and the pebble really tied the story together well.

It may not have been a happily ever after story, but it was beautifully written all the same.
Tabriel chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I liked this story for the emotion it conveyed, but I'm actually one of the few who DIDN'T see Anders' act as one of terrorism, but one of war, and a perfectly justified one at that, given the complete ineffectiveness-and criminal neutrality-of Elthina in the face of ongoing templar abuses. I keep hoping someone of your caliber will write a story that reflects that.
Alexithymian chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You are the Queen of Dragon Age fanfiction, in my opinion. I've read all of your stories for about a year now, and I thank you for putting your skills out there for the fandom to delight in even in the times we can't play the game. They should get you to write FOR the developers.

I think the metaphor about his hands killed me... -sigh-
Lexicer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh god...I thought I sensed foreshadowing doom. Shit. Why didn't I romance Fenris? Wait I know why. Why is Fenris such a mage-hating emo kid? Screw this, I'm switchin' sides. Isabela, here I come, baby!

Oh, and absolutely stunning story. Seriously.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is brilliant, perfect, tragic. All of that.
rednightmare chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Goodness. You include so much tragedy and regret into such a short piece of writing. Excellent, emotional portrayal of both characters' changes - Anders hardening and Hawke doubting him as well as their actions. This is nice, lovely and brutal without ever feeling like "beautiful anguish," which, as it did in DA, tends to ring unrealistic to me. Damn strong final line. I really enjoyed this.
KarasuKimi chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
UGH! Anders in DA2 was so hapless...Still bumbled into that one though. Unavoidable really and a tad tragic and oh so, frustrating. Self-loathing, indeed. ~KK
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is so achingly tragic. The part focused on Anders' hands was so poignant. This is a despressingly believable ending to the Anders romance. Brilliantly written, as always. :)
Zegi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You my lady are a goddess of Dragon age fanfiction.

If you ever Decide to write a M/Hawke Merrill one-shot, it would please us all.