Reviews for Let It All Out, Baby
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/18
Those last two sentences were amazing. Nice work.
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I just love Ollie/Dinah fics, and this one was superb. Poor Ollie; I loved the "Nod and agree" line, and the part where he finds her anger attractive just killed me. Great job! Please write more of this pairing.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Loved this. :D
sabrinareno chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
More Ollie & Dinah stories, please! These two don't get enough love from writers, especially good ones. And you are one of the good ones, as far as I'm concerned. Love it!
Storybreaker chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Nod and agree, man. Just nod and agree.-Lolololololololololo, so Ollie

(I literally ROFL'd at this. This was... this was amazing. 3)

Yay

(I really enjoyed this. It was so well written that it felt like it could be a scene from the show. Your characterisation for both Black Canary and Green Arrow is excellent, and you seem to capture the dynamics of their relationship really well. The dialogue was excellent, and it was a delight to read. Thanks for sharing it with us!)

ITA

(This was really great. You kept everyone in character. I love the Ollie/Dinah interaction. Hope to see more from you soon.)

True story

(Great story. The characterization was pretty spot-on, and I'm glad someone did a story with Ollie and Dinah for this fandom. Especially a good one.)

Ditto

ALL OF THIS!. All I wanted to say has been said. You nailed everything.
xxPennyworth chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I literally ROFL'd at this. This was... this was amazing. 3
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awww. There such a cute,funny copule. There should be more stories about them.
PrettypurpleRogue chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
yup ya know some times you should just let it go and walk away while you still can
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Heh
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 3/21/2011

~DrRa
Sarah Greener chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
crazy.technicolor.mess chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
It Takes Alkynes chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
After the last episode made it clear they'ed been doing this for several months, I was immediately pissed at Superman. Dinah is totally right. He's being a deadbeat douche.

Ollie cracked me up the whole time ("Just nod and agree.") The poor guy doesn't even stand a chance.

I'd love to see a companion to this. Like maybe why Superman is being such an ass. He has to have some reason, right?
Bijou Lee chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Good read. I always enjoy banter between Ollie and Dinah. You rarely get any of that these days. Keep up the good work!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Another "Superman is a jerk" story! I guess I'm the only one who understands the difference between clone and son, and sees Superman's POV.