Reviews for Out With A Bang
iridescentZEN chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Very, very good fic. I'm looking forward to the last chapter. I like the way you write House and Cuddy. They are very in character while working around the problems in their lives. Lovely. Thanks for sharing!
newdayz chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Hoping for more soon, cause after the way things have gone lately, and with the future not looking much better we all need some good Huddy loving!
JLCH chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Sure wish TPTB would do it like this!
lilawonder chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
That...Was...Awesome. So raw and real. Sheer perfection.
jackie c2 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I am loving this story and am sorry that it is almost finished. Thank you so much for giving us Fierce!Cuddy - I really wish we would see something like this on the show. Looking forward to seeing how you end this. :)
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
So beautifully written. I loved how unlike the show, there's all this deep communication with them instead of just scratching the surface. It's amazing. :)
KittyX1981 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
like it
lin12344 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Very good well lets just go all the way and say excllent since now they on the road of being back together and maybe House can achieve some closure about his childhood and maybe start healing know Cuddy, Rachael,,, Wilson and team loves him. A good start and then start working on Cuddy family for love too.
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
GREAT chapter, as I've come to expect from you! Can't wait for the next chapter!
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Another great chapter! I like that you brought Blythe into the story! Can't wait for more, continue as soon as possible!
jaded27 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
wow, keep going!
jwhite2199 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Again, such an interesting path to take. Not sure what House's reaction will be, but I can't wait to find out. Cuddy's right though, there's no way House can move forward until he lets go of his past, and with so many unanswered questions, he can't.

Thanks for the update!
JLCH chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
This is terrific! Thank you for writing this story and addressing this. I hope it is a long wonderful story!
inothernews chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
daayyummm Cuddy telling off Mama House :D haha

Nice chap! Can't wait for more!
missaleatoire chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Sigh...if only the writers of the show took notes from you...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »