Reviews for Seated In The Sky
cheshire15 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Loved this
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Thanks for the super fun story. So awesome and funny. Sounds like I was fisting a cow, HA! Anywhoooo, I enjoyed it!
Cina's chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Loved it.
TheRugbymom chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
This is fucking hilarious! Love it. Good job! Thanks for sharing.
writingwithheart chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Hey. So, it's been forever, but I just wanted to say that this story is impossibly amazing and so sexy, and I hope you decide to update? If not, this two chapters were some great pieces of fan fiction!
CSG chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Oh so funny! Thanks!
CSG chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That was so good. Thank you fo sharing it! :)
Jdifrans1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
So I somehow missed this fic before. Why the fuck am I writing? You should be writing all the things and I should be reading them and telling you how fuck-awesome you are. Seriously, girl. You claim to be meant to edit...you were born to write.
sagsdown chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I just found this through a rec. from Bellasunshine. Loved it a lot! You really need to write stories with more chapters though. Because one or two are not enough. I get sucked in and then it's over. Please keep writing as you have a true talent. :-)
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You were robbed...this totally should have won.

So glad you opted to share it with the Twi masses. It was fabulous; from the hilarious humor to the suddenly emboldened Bella and the hot, mid-air Edward-humping. Your clever humor definitely had me chuckling aloud. For instance:

"I want you inside of me," I whispered to the funnel cake.

"For f***'s sake, eat the thing, you don't have to make us watch while you seduce it," Rose whined.

No doubt two of the funniest twi-fic quotes of all time.

Brava! Tonight a delicious, powdered funnel cake may be lovingly devoured in your honor :)
Snappher chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Omg, cutest freakin story ever! Funnel cake makes me wet, too...I used to live in Alaska, and anchorage has a bitching Saturday market with a funnel cake stand...the family makes this tart/sweet homemade wild berry sauce for it...ungh...that shit is crack wrapped up in magic topped with awesome sauce! Now I live in shithole, Florida that has nothing at all to commend it. Sigh.

By the way...you ARE a writer. :)
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Holy 580,000 feet high orgasms!

Brilliant little story :)
iylumarie chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I loved this! Its exactly what I needed to read tonight! So light and fun! Thank you for sharing!
juicyapples16 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Love the story so far :-)
TudorMommie chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
There's no more? Ugh! It was going great. We don't find out about Alice and Jasper? Rose didn't meet Em? I loved this and would like to see more, should you ever continue.