Reviews for Save Me
deeniebee28 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
This was a lovely story. I really liked how you characterized Dave and Kurt. And the whole saving Kurt was a great way to open up Kurt's eyes to how great Dave could be )
D.wise chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
oh my heart! IT IS BEAMING WITH JOY! I loved it. This was simple and loving and just, well, it portrayed love at its finest. it was very well written and yes it did make sense. I like how you made it tie into it self. good work :)
D.wise chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
This is so good. I love it! like, I just need Dave to stop hating him self. fdklfhjgkdldha it is just so sweet and tender and I love it.
D.wise chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
This makes my heart happy. :) like...I have always loved David, but this just makes me want to be his friend. I just...he is so sweet. :)
xXFlyWithBrokenWingsXx chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D I am smiling like a dumbass rright now and its your fault, i hope your happy
Nejilovesyaoi chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I like rainbows and ice cream cones so I thought I'd review. I really like this story. :)
SaveKenny chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Liz! That was lalalalovely! I absolutely adored this story! It was so cute and gah- that ending was so witty! You are so amazing!
SaveKenny chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
not-so-innocent011 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
TheFirstMrsHummel chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Awwww...a sweet ending to a sweet story! By a really sweet person! :D
SnowWhite06 chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
this damn story is too freaking adorable i can't omgosh lol

it's so cute wow lol
SnowWhite06 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
omgosh this story is so adorable

their adorable together i can't omgoodness
Aetheriata chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Awwwwww...

I always see your comments on every story I read so I love to read something by you

And it's lovely.

I really enjoyed it!
ibshafer chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Ah! I love that way you brought it all 'round to the beginning and how you revealed the whole story was something that Kurt had been writing.

I also love the way your worked Chris's love of writing into Kurt's character. As we're finding out, there's a lot more of Chris in Kurt than we used to think. :)

Lovely ending to a sweet little story. Good job, sweetie! When do you start your next series?
GoldenPetal13 chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Hey you, good ending :) liked it, so when's your next one starting - hint :)