Reviews for Naturally
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 36 . 5/14/2011
Amazing ending. The romance and adorable moments between them were great.

Can't wait to read your next story.
jessie840 chapter 36 . 5/14/2011
aww i dont want it end :( you're seriously an amazing writer and i cant wait for the sequel :)
Mini Maslow chapter 36 . 5/14/2011
Great story.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 35 . 5/12/2011
Oh my god I love those babies.

They're so adorable. I especially like Allison. She's daddy's little girl and she's constantly puttin her fist in her mouth. Mason is like his dad. He likes the attention.

This chapter was awesome. I like the other couples too especially Kendall and Jo. I have a feeling if any of them are getting married next it's them.
Mini Maslow chapter 35 . 5/12/2011
Mason is cute because he wants attention.

Allison is adorable because she tries smiling and tries to stuff herfist into her mouth. Both babies are adorable.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 34 . 5/10/2011
It's a good thing this fanfic started BEFORE Big Time Moms aired...James's mom is named Brooke and has a cosmetics line. Mrs. Knight's real name is Jennifer.
Dakota chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
By the way my screen name is DOAWKfan143. I just joined.
Dakota chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
I LOVE this series of stories! I'm only on Round and Round but I figured I'd review on this one so you'd be more likely to see it. I just wanted to suggest one thing...DON'T CHANGE A THING!
Mini Maslow chapter 34 . 5/9/2011
Love this chapter. Brianne and James make a cute couple.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 34 . 5/9/2011
Good to see they got to go out for a little while.

I liked when Brianne was talking in Spanish.
Princess Baby Bride chapter 33 . 5/8/2011
Awesome chapter. Kinda happy Brie and Lauren are fixing their differences. I also love the babies' I meaan who wouldnt...lossers. Gotta love it!
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 33 . 5/7/2011
They seem to be adjusting to this new life which is good. I also liked how she talked to Lauren. It seems things are beginning to get better with them.
Princess Baby Bride chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
I loved it. I can't believe she is so self conscious. I totaly understand though. Lol, anyways great chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Gotta love it!
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Hopefully things get better. They'll get used to it. (I hope)
PrincessBabyBride chapter 31 . 5/5/2011
I love your story. I have been here from the start, but I don't know why I never reviewed. You are so talented. I love your writting style. I love how every chapter is so interesting' and leaves you wanting more. I also like how you have made this into a series of three stories.

But anyway, back to the story. It was great and I just adore the babies. They are so cute and loving. James is such a great dad. He is just so amazing. Brie was kinda getting on my nerves with treating the boys mean and the attitude, bt I understand. I mean she is pregnant and her hormones are all over the place. I still love her and think that she is going to be an amazing mom.

So I guess I should shut up now. Fantastic job! Gotta love it!