Reviews for Some Kind of Magical
EStrunk chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Great story. I loved Hermione's plotting - having Draco spill coffee on Astoria and call her by the wrong name was brilliant. Then I couldn't decide if she was treating him badly to lure him in or not. So glad she was!
Happy chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Fantastic! You're such a talented writer & story teller.
C chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You really captured all that angst so wonderfully - and in such a short space. Lovely, lovely, lovely!
ilovetivo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
You are a good writer. Your stories are not as long as some of the things I usually comment on but it is good. Remarkably so. I am a dramoine fan though so those are the only ones I read.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ha! Silly Draco...*snickers*...if you liked her, you should've gone after her! Thank goodness Hermione wasn't really taken.

*grins*

Very adorable fic! Thank you so much!
reader014 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
cute story...
ilikehappyendings chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Yes, totally OOC but too cute :) Made me smile hugely - Thanks!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awesome story, it was just what I was looking to read. :D
Gemsibob chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was some very well written fluff. I seriously enjoyed it, loved how Harry knew what was going on even before Draco did.

Good job.
KenLuverDH chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Fluff at its finest. Thanks for the great story!
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ernie MacMillan flamboyantly gay, oh, it all makes so much sense.

Brilliant

Cheers

M
Just Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Well, this was certainly entertaining. The story was cute, and the fact you made Draco fall in love with someone else first meant it wasn't like a stereotypical Dramione fic, which was good. It was also very well written, adding to the enjoyableness of it.

Now for the important stuff.

Reading these two parts: 'woo said strumpet' and 'you are, in fact, a woman', leads me to believe that you're a Pirates of the Caribbean fan, which instantly places you on my list of cool people.

However, as soon as I read your slightly subtle but still real reference to 'come to the dark side, we have cookies', you shot right to the top of my cool list.

So basically, you write good, and you're cool. Stay awesome!
ohmygod chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
it's really cute! Not so much of a cliche and very fun to read. :D And your OOC Draco is not disturbing at all, he's just what this fluffy story needed.

And to top it all off, you're really great in describing stuff. Very detailed and precise that it really enters my mind and I can imagine it perfectly.

Four thumbs up! [this includes my feet thumbs. hahaha. LOL.] Great job!
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
sooo sweet!
Katherine Julia chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
AWWWWWWW! that was adorable!