Reviews for Somniare Securitatem
Sequinn chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
I know you wrote this some time ago but I have only just read it and I wanted to let you know how wonderful this story is (like all of the things you write). Thanks for sharing, I am now off to read more of your work.
fantasyfan1764 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
i like the pace of the story
fantasyfan1764 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
im enjoying this :) just a little tidbit of info if anyone interested, romans didn't use galley slaves, is a myth :)
Monkeywand chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
Love it all! Simply amazing and wonderful and fantastic and awesome and so many other good words I can't think of...
Elenannon chapter 26 . 3/10/2012
Loved this story!
LCTC chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Loved it! :) Took me a couple days to read the whole thing... Great story line and characterization. I would love to read a story where you have Sam and Jack together from the very beginning! I am always anxious to get to the part of the story when they finally get together and then all to soon the stories are over...boo! lol That might be because I want stories to go on forever and ever...nah...that can't be it! ;) lol Keep on writing please! :)
hedwiggins chapter 26 . 9/28/2011
Good story. Well developed background and characters. Have you thought about writing for publication in books or magazines?

I think the only thing I find a bit odd is having Pete thrown in at the last minute, somewhat like an afterthought, since he was never mentioned earlier in the story (unless I missed it). And since Janet is still alive, Sam wouldn't have been involved with Pete long enough for the two of them to have gone on more than a few dates, and I doubt very much he would have waited nearly a year for her (given that's how long they were MIA); I have no doubt he would have given up on her long before that. So he seemed really out of place in this story.
Schatze8210 chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Just finished the story. There were so many times I was laughing out loud, sometimes so hard it was making me cry so that I couldn't see the words! Also, of course, I cried at some of the torture and cruelty. This was a very powerful story and quite well told. Thank you for sharing.
werebeare chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
well i know you finished this store over a month ago but i just wanted to tell you how truly amazing it was and i wanted to ask if you were ever going to put jacob in it? or maybe what he would do. would Danny and Teal'c stick up for them and say they set them up so jacob wouldnt pummel jack? or would Jacob be happy for sam cause she finally got what she wanted? the world may never know. but it was brilliant!
steadfast chapter 26 . 5/5/2011
I loved it...the complex plot, character interaction, dialog, whumping, romance, adventure...wonderful! As for the next story-I vote for Sam and Jack, to include romance, adventure, angst, sex and to be very long! Thanks.
ScruffyLovin chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
Awww, I love them! :) Very nice ending for this story. Really enjoyed the whole ride. :D
DeniseM chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
Thank you for another great story. I look forward to the next one with
mmkfire chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
what about sam's father? he not going to try and kill jack yet?

are you going to write a sequel to this story?

michelle
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
me going to miss this story. Looking forward to get a look at your next story.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 25 . 5/3/2011