Reviews for Shassie and the Tight Pants
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was amazing! I loved it 3 It was hot and beautifully written and just perfect. Keep up the brilliant work!
With love,
LYF666
DrarryTLA chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was very well written. I enjoyed it! Thanks for writing it! _
Mandy chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
LOVED IT!
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was sweet and totally hot, good job!
fangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
ohh...wow...please excuse me whilst i go jump in some ice so i dont melt cause dayum girl. me likey! .
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Love this.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG There Are Just Too Many Thing I Liked About This Fic. To Mention. XD The Bending Over, The Plans, The Tension, The Things Juliet Say, The Things Shawn Tells Gus That Gus Would Have Reall Been Better Off Not Knowing, The Foreplay, & Finally, The Hot, HOT SEX! X3

Truly, Thank U.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Fantastic! :-)
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was awesome. Your charecterization of Shawn was spot on. And the banter between him and Gus might as well have come from the show.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Woah good one! *thumbs up* Approved!
CrimsonRegret chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Hell fvcking yes those pants were a good idea! Aagh its really hot in here now! *fans* ;p
rubydesires chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
-collapses from blood lose- Oh my. I'm all hot and bothered. xD Shawn in tight pants...if I was Lassie, I wouldn't have been able to hold out that long. xD

You did a great job!
libco chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Lassiter speeds on the way to their apartment, which is just awesome because Lassie never speeds.

It's such a great line, I can totally hear Shawn's voice.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
*laughs* This was awesome! I really loved how you wrote shawn's character. I'm in the middle of writing some slash for this paring, and I just find it really hard to squeeze in some fantastic shawn-comments.

But this was amazing! I enjoyed every second of it. Great, great story!