Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
honeyque chapter 11 . 8/10
I really like this story and hope this isn't the end!
Whats the plan with little nero?
Not rushing you and hope everything is ok.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 11 . 5/28
Damn...

Side note...Wonder if Nero will go out Patty or
Kyrie...or maybe both *insert perverted giggle*
A fan chapter 11 . 4/25
Why are you not still continuing this story, it is so good! Please keep writing.
Maxsunny chapter 1 . 1/28
You do realize that your story has the most favorites AND follows for any Dante X Nero story on FanFiction right? It's in first place! And you have the forth most reviews! The three story's above yours are at lest 20 chapters long... You got forth place with half that number. That kinda a big deal! You have 558 people waiting for an update! Your like a god :) it's fucking awesome
Flakeblood chapter 11 . 1/17
I realize you haven't updated your stories in years, but since I can't actually contact you, I'll leave this here.
I love this story. You set things up so well, and the pay off of each move is wonderful. Seeing the relationships shift and evolve is fascinating and competely natural for their characters. I've read this story several times, even though it's unfinished, just because it had such a good depiction of parental!Dante and kid!Nero.
I'm also reading through Unexpected Awakening, but that's for another review.
Anyway, even if you no longer post on ffn, I hope you're still writing. You should be proud of all the practice you put in, and the stories that came out of it. Honestly, if your having fun with it, that's all I could ask. Thank you for sharing your inner world with me (and the rest of ffn)! Even if it stays unfinished, I'm glad I can still enjoy the part that's here. 3
kitsune Orek chapter 11 . 1/14
I know it's been so long but if you would be so kind to update please. .
pikachucat chapter 11 . 1/10
awesome more please
PorcelainPowder chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Wow,this story is amazing!And touching.
Dante is so caring and the little punk kid is cute!
I love every character in this story!Especially Credo.
Really want to see what will happen you could update soon*puppy eyes*
J23K chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Hands down one of my fav all-time stories.
ripper34 chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Good story
vamptigergal chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Amazing story and set up, please say there will be more one day?
Honeyque228 chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I love this story, but are you going to continue it?
Not rushing you just really excited to see what happens to Nero's arm.
claw06 chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Very interesting. I enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to see what's next
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
I had never heard of Devil May Cry before but I truly enjoyed this story. i hope you write more on it someday.
Parks98 chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I will say it again about dante but HOLY SHIT!