Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Zemo chapter 11 . 2/10
I like this fic a lot!
I hope you continue it someday!
K chapter 11 . 1/3
Too bad this hasn't been updated in years, this might be one of my favorite devil may cry fics
Lamy chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
Awww did Nero meet Sparda? 3
An chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Love it
Faiika chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
Please please PLEASE continue this
This is one of my all time favorites
honeyque228 chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Please say this isn't the end!
Would really love to know who sent Nero that note, & much more!
Great writing and nice story.
A teenager's ideas chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
I really cried a lot after knowing this thing did not get an update for such a long time. This fic really is just a masterpiece. The characters are portrayed very well, the progress is done at a good pace, and explanations for plot holes are always given. I am very saddened to see that you no longer update this story (most probably you left ffnet).
honeyque chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
Wonderful story, but will you continue?
Not to rush you or anything just love it a lot.
honeyque chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
I really like this story and hope this isn't the end!
Whats the plan with little nero?
Not rushing you and hope everything is ok.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
Damn...

Side note...Wonder if Nero will go out Patty or
Kyrie...or maybe both *insert perverted giggle*
A fan chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Why are you not still continuing this story, it is so good! Please keep writing.
Maxsunny chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
You do realize that your story has the most favorites AND follows for any Dante X Nero story on FanFiction right? It's in first place! And you have the forth most reviews! The three story's above yours are at lest 20 chapters long... You got forth place with half that number. That kinda a big deal! You have 558 people waiting for an update! Your like a god :) it's fucking awesome
Flakeblood chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
I realize you haven't updated your stories in years, but since I can't actually contact you, I'll leave this here.
I love this story. You set things up so well, and the pay off of each move is wonderful. Seeing the relationships shift and evolve is fascinating and competely natural for their characters. I've read this story several times, even though it's unfinished, just because it had such a good depiction of parental!Dante and kid!Nero.
I'm also reading through Unexpected Awakening, but that's for another review.
Anyway, even if you no longer post on ffn, I hope you're still writing. You should be proud of all the practice you put in, and the stories that came out of it. Honestly, if your having fun with it, that's all I could ask. Thank you for sharing your inner world with me (and the rest of ffn)! Even if it stays unfinished, I'm glad I can still enjoy the part that's here. 3
kitsune Orek chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
I know it's been so long but if you would be so kind to update please. .
pikachucat chapter 11 . 1/10/2016