Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
claw06 chapter 11 . 7/27
Very interesting. I enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to see what's next
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 7/13
I had never heard of Devil May Cry before but I truly enjoyed this story. i hope you write more on it someday.
Parks98 chapter 5 . 6/3
I will say it again about dante but HOLY SHIT!
Parks98 chapter 4 . 6/3
LOVE THIS! Also wow...just wow never had I heard of dante being PISSED
Parks98 chapter 3 . 6/3
very interesting very interesting indeed
Parks98 chapter 2 . 6/3
Funny thing is that in the novel of DMC4 they heavily imply that nero is Vergils son, and a guy in the company mentioned something but did not confirm it.
Yeah...Vergil does not seem like the "hook up" type of guy, more of the 24/7 serious while Dante is the party animal of the family.
Parks98 chapter 1 . 6/3
very interesting
Eralane chapter 11 . 5/5
Ahh, what a cliffhanger :C
I really enjoyed reading through the chapters, it's really well written and addictive x) Thanks for writing this!
Cersesi chapter 11 . 5/5
I like it.
Eralane chapter 6 . 5/4
Proud father Dante is my new favorite thing! xD Christ they're so cute. I'm glad I found this fic, it's a real gem.
berkie88 chapter 7 . 4/24
(I'm not reviewing the last chapter because I already reviewed it and the ones before it once apparently, but I'm re-reading and wanted to add another one).
Poor Nero! Considering the scales on his arm keeps climbing I don't think he's close to controling it yet! Though, would canon!Nero be considered as controling it?
Dante still doesn't know the complete circumstances of how Nero left Fortuna huh? Does he even realise there's stuff he's missing? Because Nero now mentioned the experiments offhandedly, and referenced the St. Claire's for probably the first time, but there's still a lot more to it that Dante doesn't know.

I seriously love Credo in this fic so much! Even after all that he's still trying to protect Nero! I just want him and Nero to meet again okay? Even if it has potential to be chaos considering Credo is now a demon and Nero is surrounded by demons and hunters who won't take kindly to a demon showing up (depending on how it goes), not to mention potential jealousy issues.
Although this fic is 3 years old, I'm still re-reading it and loving it! I hope you'll continue it someday!
Ppanda chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
gah! little nero just rubs me the wrong way (a little ooc, i cant imagine nero this way) in truth, its why i never got too far into the story. But of course, your writing is excellent.
cluelessninja65 chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
wow this story is amazing! i am soooooo sad to see that it hasn't been updated in soooo long! man i have been searching everywhere for a great dante and nero fic that wasn't just slash or totally OOC and now i think i have finally found it! i especially like that there is some plot as well but it's not overshadowing the character development. this has been so enjoyable to read and i really hope that you update soon!
A Fan chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY-IT IS SO, SO, SO GOOD!
killerangel666 chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Love the story. I hadn't checked out any devil may cry fics in forever. I read this one all the way through in one sitting and even though it looks like it's been a while since an update i hope you'll continue with it.