Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
ValkyriexTwilightxNin chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
All right, I'm quite sorry to say that I forgot my login info, so you won't find me...unless Valkyrie's pretty easy to locate, but anyway. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

Ahem, yeah...The writing is well done, and I love how the characters have been portrayed. It's true to the charie's personalities. Fave part so far is the last half of Session 4-rule of thumb, kiddies, don't piss off a demon, especially if said demon is a dad.

KEEP WRITING! Please?

oh...and I suppose my email would be useful...maybe? here it is anyway:

Yup. See ya, and update, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
i am very much enjoying this story, i like the depth you have created in dante's charater. while somewhat occ i feel that is has been done in a way that seems realistic. i am very much looking forward to seeing how you further develop the father/son relationship. please update soon!
Red Panda chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Please update, I've been checking this fanfic almost every day, don't leave it like this, you'll kill me D': You're awesome, I'm your fan :) love you, bye!
Julie chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I cant stop crying! That was THE MOST TOUCHING THING I HAVE EVER READ! I cant wait for the next chapter!
lele chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I looooooooooove it update soon!
Stilldoll chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
its cute, cant wait for the next chapter!
KyoneRiverblade chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
aww I loved this chapter, poor Nero, and good for Dante wanting to raise some holy hell on that WITCH for her foolish pride.
Bakageta chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Very good, I got here from TVTropes. Everyone seems fine, I can see Dante being a protective father.
Youngkong313 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Hmmmmm not bad not bad at all besides I think I'm high...yep I'm am
StrawberrySundae chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Great fic! Please update, I just can't wait any more! :D You're an awesome writer, one the best I've seen around here, so like someone already said, believe more in yourself :)

I love the idea, it really show us a side of Dante that we haven't seen before, so it's natural to see him a bit OC, but you've been handling it very well so far.

Please update!

Best wishes, Sundae.
Gabby Gatsby chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I AM IN LOVE! I WILL GIVE YOU 100 PIZZAS, 100 STRAWBERRIES, AND A NERO MEAL! THEY COME WITH TOYS! :3
Anahbell chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
PLEASE update this soon. I really like this, alot. For the love of Sparda.. PLEASE don't abandon this story like all the other good writers!
L chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I would suggest easing off on using "fuck" too often. There's plenty more other swears that can be used, and it can make some sentences flow better.
FaeryMage chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
_ I like it. If there were errors & typos, I totally missed it because the story had such a grip on my attention, not unlike Nero's Devil Bringer on the Savior's head. Good job, and I look forward to the next installment. (insert evil grin) Perhaps Patty can meet dear Nero soon.
Lightwings chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Hi Rhiw

I think it was generally good and Dante have to be a bit OC because as you said yourself - he never was in such a situation and nobody knows how he would react.

I think you got the emotions and the atmosphere but personally I don't believe Dante would shake this much or so obviously even as distressed as he is - he is more the type to do so and have a breakdown alone and on his own.

I really like this story and your writing style so believe more in yourself :)

Best wishes

Angel

P.S.: Hope you update soon the next chapter ;)
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »