Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Ayer Gootarest chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Im so hooked on this story its ridiculous. Half way through every chapter I had to pause and contain my girlish awes and "I wanna put him in a bubble and keep him safe!"s lol

I love how you portray Dante. I think the over-protectiveness and confusion is exactly how Dante or any REAL Dad would be feeling in this situation. Also his need to make up for past mistakes really makes it hit home and more meaningful and also tells a lot of how much Dante cares for Nero. A I think you have done a fantastic job in bringing your story to life :)
RotForMehotmail.com chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I found this while looking at karaii 's deviant-art work, your story was linked for the idea of a picture. Please continue, this story is far from my usual reads but I am desperately hooked.

I don't think Dante is very out of character, you're right, he's never really had a 'delicate' moment but family is obviously very important to him.

Great job and keep writing!
ValkyriexTwilightxNin chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
All right, I'm quite sorry to say that I forgot my login info, so you won't find me...unless Valkyrie's pretty easy to locate, but anyway. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

Ahem, yeah...The writing is well done, and I love how the characters have been portrayed. It's true to the charie's personalities. Fave part so far is the last half of Session 4-rule of thumb, kiddies, don't piss off a demon, especially if said demon is a dad.

KEEP WRITING! Please?

oh...and I suppose my email would be useful...maybe? here it is anyway:

Yup. See ya, and update, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
i am very much enjoying this story, i like the depth you have created in dante's charater. while somewhat occ i feel that is has been done in a way that seems realistic. i am very much looking forward to seeing how you further develop the father/son relationship. please update soon!
Red Panda chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Please update, I've been checking this fanfic almost every day, don't leave it like this, you'll kill me D': You're awesome, I'm your fan :) love you, bye!
Julie chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I cant stop crying! That was THE MOST TOUCHING THING I HAVE EVER READ! I cant wait for the next chapter!
lele chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I looooooooooove it update soon!
Stilldoll chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
its cute, cant wait for the next chapter!
KyoneRiverblade chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
aww I loved this chapter, poor Nero, and good for Dante wanting to raise some holy hell on that WITCH for her foolish pride.
Bakageta chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Very good, I got here from TVTropes. Everyone seems fine, I can see Dante being a protective father.
Youngkong313 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Hmmmmm not bad not bad at all besides I think I'm high...yep I'm am
StrawberrySundae chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Great fic! Please update, I just can't wait any more! :D You're an awesome writer, one the best I've seen around here, so like someone already said, believe more in yourself :)

I love the idea, it really show us a side of Dante that we haven't seen before, so it's natural to see him a bit OC, but you've been handling it very well so far.

Please update!

Best wishes, Sundae.
Gabby Gatsby chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I AM IN LOVE! I WILL GIVE YOU 100 PIZZAS, 100 STRAWBERRIES, AND A NERO MEAL! THEY COME WITH TOYS! :3
Anahbell chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
PLEASE update this soon. I really like this, alot. For the love of Sparda.. PLEASE don't abandon this story like all the other good writers!
L chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I would suggest easing off on using "fuck" too often. There's plenty more other swears that can be used, and it can make some sentences flow better.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »