Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Stelmaria chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Yeah, epic drama, of the good kind. :)
Captain Omnitron chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
This is AWESOME! Part 5 was done very well. I like the way this story's going!
SirenaLoreley chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Wow, this chapter was intense! I loved it! In fgact, I'm loving this fanfic more with each chapter I read, lol!

You are doing great, and I expect to see more Daddy-Sonny bonding soon, lol...! Nero needs to learn to trust in Dante...

Take care and good luck!
ClockworkRaven chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
-wide grin- I like. Love this story, cannae wait for the next chapter!

(ProtectiveDaddy!Dante is adorable btw...in a very Dante way.)
general zargon chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Poor Dante and Nero, I hope they work things out soon! Auntie Mae deserves to have her business burned down, so go Lady and Trish! I really like this story so far, and the interactions between Dante and Nero are really well written. Hmmm, do you think Patty will try and force Nero to eat veggies in order to keep his strength up? I can probably see her doing that to Dante too. LOL. Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Duriansoya chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
O-O Ohh! I'm speechless when I read this chapter. Daddy Dante is scary and very protective of his offspring -_-;

The thought came to me that MAYBE Nero is better off being Dante's son rather than Vergil's since Dante f*cked lots of women than Vergil (If Vergil ever mates with someone, most likely no)

Just hoping Nero will kick and punch Dante in the face before he accepts Dante in his life. 3

I think this is the only Father!Dante and Son!Nero story that I like so far, it perks my interest the moment I read the first chapter. Very good job and I hope you keep it up, surprise me with your amazing ideas. _

And don't leave us hanging, update soon! ;D
Duriansoya chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Exactly! That's what I've been telling my friends! Always double- triple tap. ;D

And Dante still thinks Nero is Vergil's. lol..
Duriansoya chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Dante is such in denial XD and Dante, no one wants to tell you if they carry your child ;D You'll be hopeless anyway~
Duriansoya chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
LOLS...they way Dante and Nero reacted when they first met was hilarious. XD
general zargon chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Awwwww, Dante was both sweet and slightly terrifying in this chapter, and I think you write Patty really well. I like how you wrote Dante's and Patty's interaction, and I look forward to seeing more of them in future chapters. Somehow, I can picture Patty smothering Nero with affection, and Nero would have no idea how to handle it. _ I'm a serious Kyrie/Nero shipper, but since this is set when Nero is a kid (and Dante's son instead of Vergil's) I'll overlook that and just enjoy the fluff and misunderstandings. :) Oh, and I'd bet that Patty, intuitive little girl that she is, would leave a tray of food outside Dante's door, along with a bottle of painkillers for Nero's injuries...Anyway! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Squee-bunny chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
This fic is so EFFIN' AMAZING! You have the humor, the accurate character depictions, the interesting plot (gotta love paternal!Dante and little!Nero _), and the fluff! Frankly, that last factor is everything for me, and I love how you make Dante so adorably overprotective in the middle of all his bad-ass demolition, especially in this latest chapter where Dante goes positively apeshit even as he's cradling Nero *dies from overload of cuteness*

Aw, I really look forward to the next chapter. I would love to see Dante and Nero bond! _ I hope Nero reconciles the soon-to-be-announced paternity with that feeling of safety he had noticed earlier.
Meph chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I've always been a little leery about Father/Son stories, ut this is great! I can't wait to see where you go with it!
Dark-Fate17 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Very interesting please keep up the good work!
AnnaNero chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
EEEEEEEEE!1

This story is so sweet and incredibly awesome, its sad!

When do you think the next chapter will be up?

I don't want to wait another year just for a short chapter.

PLZ MAKE IT LONGER?

AND SOONER?

Pretty Plz? Thx!
M chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Nero's arm armor seems more like scutes (what you see on crocodiles and alligators) than scales (what you see on most lizards and snakes).
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »