Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
L chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I would suggest easing off on using "fuck" too often. There's plenty more other swears that can be used, and it can make some sentences flow better.
FaeryMage chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
_ I like it. If there were errors & typos, I totally missed it because the story had such a grip on my attention, not unlike Nero's Devil Bringer on the Savior's head. Good job, and I look forward to the next installment. (insert evil grin) Perhaps Patty can meet dear Nero soon.
Lightwings chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Hi Rhiw

I think it was generally good and Dante have to be a bit OC because as you said yourself - he never was in such a situation and nobody knows how he would react.

I think you got the emotions and the atmosphere but personally I don't believe Dante would shake this much or so obviously even as distressed as he is - he is more the type to do so and have a breakdown alone and on his own.

I really like this story and your writing style so believe more in yourself :)

Best wishes

Angel

P.S.: Hope you update soon the next chapter ;)
CloudySkys chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I have to say this chapter (chapter 5) is my all-time favorite one so far in this story. It's just... *sighs* It's really cute and I love it a lot. 3

Keep updating! :3
abandoned account 6.2013 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Amazing. I love this. Possibly one of the best Dante stories I've read in quiet a long time. You've done great so far and I can't wait to read more.
Dubu Jorim chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Should I repeat what I've said in the past chapter? Yup! Dante is so sweet and caring. I like this new protective side of him T_T It's very rare to see him like this and it's a very fresh change. _
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Yay cyber hugs because you updated! I love this chapter can't wait to see the next one!
Jason M. Lee chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
One more thing. This line?

'"I want you, Nero." Dante said quietly, "I'll always want you. You're mine, my blood."'

Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. THAT is tugging the heart strings.
Asile3762 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Don't be so insecure it really good!

I like the story so far but Dante was a little Ooc.

But seriously please keep going don't stop!
Jason M. Lee chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Dramatic? No. Emotional. Oh heck yes. And this chapter works rather well. From the confusion at the beginning, to Nero's fear and Dante understanding, and the eventual resettling (if only a bit). Their first father-son moment is rightfully awkward (who wouldn't freak out on seeing the box of condoms after waking up?), but the emotions between the two carries so much more weight, especially showing another side of Dante.
im.watchin.sunsets chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
oh my God, UPDATE PLEASE! That was amazaing! I LOL‘d when Nero thought that Dante wanted him to be his sex slave! Poor little Nero... I loved how Dante growled at Lady when she tried to help with Nero‘s injury, that changed my view of Dante as a father VERY positively.

.sunsets
Stelmaria chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Yeah, epic drama, of the good kind. :)
Captain Omnitron chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
This is AWESOME! Part 5 was done very well. I like the way this story's going!
SirenaLoreley chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Wow, this chapter was intense! I loved it! In fgact, I'm loving this fanfic more with each chapter I read, lol!

You are doing great, and I expect to see more Daddy-Sonny bonding soon, lol...! Nero needs to learn to trust in Dante...

Take care and good luck!
ClockworkRaven chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
-wide grin- I like. Love this story, cannae wait for the next chapter!

(ProtectiveDaddy!Dante is adorable btw...in a very Dante way.)
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »