Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Julie chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I cant stop crying! That was THE MOST TOUCHING THING I HAVE EVER READ! I cant wait for the next chapter!
lele chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I looooooooooove it update soon!
Stilldoll chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
its cute, cant wait for the next chapter!
KyoneRiverblade chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
aww I loved this chapter, poor Nero, and good for Dante wanting to raise some holy hell on that WITCH for her foolish pride.
Bakageta chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Very good, I got here from TVTropes. Everyone seems fine, I can see Dante being a protective father.
Youngkong313 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Hmmmmm not bad not bad at all besides I think I'm high...yep I'm am
StrawberrySundae chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Great fic! Please update, I just can't wait any more! :D You're an awesome writer, one the best I've seen around here, so like someone already said, believe more in yourself :)

I love the idea, it really show us a side of Dante that we haven't seen before, so it's natural to see him a bit OC, but you've been handling it very well so far.

Please update!

Best wishes, Sundae.
Gabby Gatsby chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I AM IN LOVE! I WILL GIVE YOU 100 PIZZAS, 100 STRAWBERRIES, AND A NERO MEAL! THEY COME WITH TOYS! :3
Anahbell chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
PLEASE update this soon. I really like this, alot. For the love of Sparda.. PLEASE don't abandon this story like all the other good writers!
L chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I would suggest easing off on using "fuck" too often. There's plenty more other swears that can be used, and it can make some sentences flow better.
FaeryMage chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
_ I like it. If there were errors & typos, I totally missed it because the story had such a grip on my attention, not unlike Nero's Devil Bringer on the Savior's head. Good job, and I look forward to the next installment. (insert evil grin) Perhaps Patty can meet dear Nero soon.
Lightwings chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Hi Rhiw

I think it was generally good and Dante have to be a bit OC because as you said yourself - he never was in such a situation and nobody knows how he would react.

I think you got the emotions and the atmosphere but personally I don't believe Dante would shake this much or so obviously even as distressed as he is - he is more the type to do so and have a breakdown alone and on his own.

I really like this story and your writing style so believe more in yourself :)

Best wishes

Angel

P.S.: Hope you update soon the next chapter ;)
CloudySkys chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I have to say this chapter (chapter 5) is my all-time favorite one so far in this story. It's just... *sighs* It's really cute and I love it a lot. 3

Keep updating! :3
abandoned account 6.2013 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Amazing. I love this. Possibly one of the best Dante stories I've read in quiet a long time. You've done great so far and I can't wait to read more.
Dubu Jorim chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Should I repeat what I've said in the past chapter? Yup! Dante is so sweet and caring. I like this new protective side of him T_T It's very rare to see him like this and it's a very fresh change. _
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »