Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
maize is not craze chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
i love the story! are u gonna continue the story? its been more than a year...
btw i think u can write dante to be a bit more playful in the tone...im just saying xd
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
It's been 2 years, please update. :'(
Zoeii Anime chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Where did yuu get that pic?! I want it! XDDD
I wuv your story by they way :3
kuro-okami13 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Update!
Elise chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Amazing story! Really great, thrilling, intriguing and sweet too, it was a joy to read. :) Thank you for writing it and please, please continue!
Gimlifan8 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
You need to update this, coz it's pretty much perfect. Minus the swear words, I've never heard Dante curse so rudely in any of the four games. DmC doesn't count, it's rebooted.
grandshadowseal chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
this is an amazing story please continue!
kid chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
ooh please update! i loved this story before your break and u came back to re-read it all!,oh please update again! this story us too good!
girl1213 chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Now that a year has offically passed, should this fic be considered dead? It is a shame. I've haven't found a good parent father!Dante son!Nero fic (in the anime universe) anywhere else. But then how do you put a game universe story like DMC4 into an anime universe story? You actually made it seem flawless and I admire that. I would love for this fic to continue, but if it is dead then I thank you for the enjoyment.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
please update and continue this story, this has been the best father and son of DMC I have read.
Hope you continue it, it's really good :)
Ziodyne967 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Aww damnit! Just when it aas getting good too!
Lady Lazy chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
This is amazing! Can't wait for more.
AccountKillerpanda chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
this is getting good.
AccountKillerpanda chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
"Hell no! No offense, Patty, but you're like my really, really annoying little sister."
FRIENDZONED!
ahahahahahahahha, thats too good.
hi chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Hello , i really love this story, hope you did not stop working on it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »