Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Eralane chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
Ahh, what a cliffhanger :C
I really enjoyed reading through the chapters, it's really well written and addictive x) Thanks for writing this!
Cersesi chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
I like it.
Eralane chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Proud father Dante is my new favorite thing! xD Christ they're so cute. I'm glad I found this fic, it's a real gem.
berkie88 chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
(I'm not reviewing the last chapter because I already reviewed it and the ones before it once apparently, but I'm re-reading and wanted to add another one).
Poor Nero! Considering the scales on his arm keeps climbing I don't think he's close to controling it yet! Though, would canon!Nero be considered as controling it?
Dante still doesn't know the complete circumstances of how Nero left Fortuna huh? Does he even realise there's stuff he's missing? Because Nero now mentioned the experiments offhandedly, and referenced the St. Claire's for probably the first time, but there's still a lot more to it that Dante doesn't know.

I seriously love Credo in this fic so much! Even after all that he's still trying to protect Nero! I just want him and Nero to meet again okay? Even if it has potential to be chaos considering Credo is now a demon and Nero is surrounded by demons and hunters who won't take kindly to a demon showing up (depending on how it goes), not to mention potential jealousy issues.
Although this fic is 3 years old, I'm still re-reading it and loving it! I hope you'll continue it someday!
Ppanda chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
gah! little nero just rubs me the wrong way (a little ooc, i cant imagine nero this way) in truth, its why i never got too far into the story. But of course, your writing is excellent.
cluelessninja65 chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
wow this story is amazing! i am soooooo sad to see that it hasn't been updated in soooo long! man i have been searching everywhere for a great dante and nero fic that wasn't just slash or totally OOC and now i think i have finally found it! i especially like that there is some plot as well but it's not overshadowing the character development. this has been so enjoyable to read and i really hope that you update soon!
A Fan chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY-IT IS SO, SO, SO GOOD!
killerangel666 chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Love the story. I hadn't checked out any devil may cry fics in forever. I read this one all the way through in one sitting and even though it looks like it's been a while since an update i hope you'll continue with it.
l'innocence chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Such an awesome but terribly neglected story! I love their relationship. Hopefully if this story is ever completed, they can live happily ever after!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Wow, I really love this story so much. The amount of times I've laughed so hard when reading this or been reduced into fits of giggles is too much for me to count. I really hope that one day you'll choose to continue this. It's, like, one of the best Devil May Cry stories I've read, and all of my favorites are, like this one, left unfinished. Love this story so much.
A Fan chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Next chapter please, these are so good...
honeyque chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Love the chapter and looking forward to the next. Cool reading material :)
maize is not craze chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
i love the story! are u gonna continue the story? its been more than a year...
btw i think u can write dante to be a bit more playful in the tone...im just saying xd
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014