Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Chaos chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
HOW ABOUT THAT NERO JUST MEET HIS GRANDFATHER AND DANTE MISSED IT.
Viridian chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Ah, what a wonderful story! At first, I enjoyed it for the snappy writing, and amusing circumstances, and the interesting characters. But now that you've drawn in a very interesting plot and have continued to develop the characters in such a way as to make them all so very likeable, I really can't wait for more. I hope you're still invested in this story, and that we'll see an update eventually.
Viridian chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Awwwwwww. Such delicious, delicious angst! Topped with just the right bit of fluff...
Viridian chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I have no idea who canon-Credo is, but I like him a lot already. He sounds very reliable, sensible and compassionate. I hope he finds Nero - I'm looking forward to a joyful reunion.
Viridian chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I don't know the characters from canon, so I can't say if they're OOC or not, but I'm getting exactly what I hoped when I stumbled into this fic, and I'm absolutely loving it.
Viridian chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Gave this story a try out of whim, since I've never played the series, but I really enjoyed the characters and your writing style.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
This chapter was full of win and d'aww!
Chaos chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
A poor Nero he's all up set that he found out who his real dad is and is not takeing it to well and he is 3/4 of demon so if my math is right u need 1 whole human or devil and at least a 1/2 as well to make a 3/4 demon.
And yet the father is trying to welcome his son with open arms and the son dosen't want to trust in his own father that's gotta hurt don't you think and yet the kid was kept away from his own dad and yet the dad is trying so hard to help his son get pats it all the father is going to need lots of help with this.
They'll have to just wait and see what happens.
chaos chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Nero is Dante's son then the grandfather and me would be shocked as well as Vergil is Nero's uncle then hu who know?
X chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
You must update its getting good!
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
You evil person, leaving the story here! So not fair XD Brilliant, brilliant story. Somehow, I can just imagine Dante acting like this... you've got him down quite well (: I hope you update again soon :P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Omygosh, this was soooo cute! I especially loved chapter 10, it was so sweet! * my teeth still hurt * I haven't been in the DMC fandom long, but I really love your story and hope you write more! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Oh my freaking gosh, this is awesome! Like seriously. I usually reserve fanfiction for romances but I love daddy!Dante so much. Continue! I need to know what happens next.
blah chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
asdfghjkl i love this story cant wait to see what happens next :)
TrisakAminawn chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
I do not know this fandom. At all. But I enjoyed your story anyway!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »