Reviews for The Angel
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
please write more
Soup chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I have read them all [ the Alex Rider books.] Personally its terrible that Jack dies
. Also I love your story. Will Halt find Horace? If he does how ?
Fan Girl chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
AWESOME! But...I you kill Halt I'll need to beat you up in a ark alley! Nah, just kidding! ;) I'd just kill you! :)
Firenze Fox chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Drumroll...

YAY! So glad you updated! This is a really good chapter so please update again!
Lady Bec of Imagineland chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I'm so happy you updated today! This is such an awesome chapter and I have to admit I loved when Halt shot the guy in the ear, and handled them all. In my old age of no longer being a teenager I am getting a little blood thirsty I'm afraid, but this was perfectly written and I found it very exciting! I can't wait to read more!

Lady Bec
cocoa85715 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Great job with this chapter, although I don't think even a person who's used to the forest could hide from Halt. He is a Ranger, and a good one.

Anyhoo, Halt better find Horace quickly, lest he be too late to save him.
Lauri3n chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
This is awesome!
Ma-nehn chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
how do you survive THAT long without a computer?

anyways, nice story! poor Horace!Go Halt! :D
ranger Lauren chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
what happened? (your killing me!)
Luvergirl of Books chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Hey, don't worry-I won't kill you. You did update, after all. :)

So, I thought this was good. I like the reminiscing about his dad. Even though, if you've read Book 11, you'll know that this couldn't be the case...

Anyway. Very good, I still love little Horace. Keep it up!
Lady Bec of Imagineland chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Ya your back! It is a good chapter just a little short! I'm glad your back and writing!
scarhead8 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I like your characterization. Also, as for choosing a blunt object, I'd probably choose a broken pencil and then chicken out at the last second. I just hate pointless acts of violence.
cocoa85715 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
O_O Seriously? That tiny little chapter? I'm hurt. Truly, I am. -_- ...Nah, I'm just kidding! :D This chapter was adorable! BUT WHERE IS HALT?
Luvergirlof books chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
woo hoo, i'm so happy! so glad you updated. other than a few grammar mistakes, this chapter was perfect! i love how you went to Halt's perspective in this one.

is Halt going to find Horace? or is someone else going to?
cocoa85715 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
WHEN IS HALT GONNA FIND HORACE? :D

I'm sorry, but I haven't read the Alex Rider books. I've heard they're good, though! :)