Reviews for The Doll's Hatred
Vicious Pink chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I liked the way you wrote Siren. He's not given much "air time" in the game, but he does deal quite a bit more of an effective revenge attack than Lune, or perhaps Lune was too wrapped up in finding Laya's Treasure that his wreaking havoc on Orakian just didn't lead to the kind of destruction Siren showered on Cille and Shusoran.

But I really like him here. Angry, smug, calculating and a memory bank of past warfare. I can only imagine how successful he'd have been had technology stayed more relevant through the centuries of his banishment. Your story is really effective. Nice to see the mention of dragon knights, too.
augmentedfourth chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Siren is a character who seems to barely get any attention in fanfics, but you've done a really good job with him here! Everything fit into what little the game gave us to go on and he was extremely well-developed in a relatively short amount of time. I'll be honest and admit that I'm not really into battle/war strategies, but everything you wrote made sense to me and it showed how thoroughly he had planned everything out (as well he should have, as he had plenty of time to do it!).

And any story that mentions Dragon Knights or Lyle or some combination of the two is automatically a winner in my book.