Reviews for A Wrench in My Nonexistent Plans
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 6/27
Beautiful story with a lovely ending! Good job xx
vickety chapter 38 . 1/13
Thank you for this wonderful story.
happiness8000 chapter 38 . 10/9/2017
Loved it. George and Hermione were a joy to read and I liked Ron/Luna too.
uncoconut chapter 24 . 8/23/2017
What the shit is wrong with her?! This is why I don't like pregnant women. They always like to act like they don't have control over their own actions. Fuck.
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
It's like the spell checker had foreshadowing. The last chapter I was writing a comment and started spelling George, but I must have spelled Georgina more recently and that came up instead. Lo and behold I get to this chapter and Hermione pranks George into Georgina. ;P fun that she is getting him to play again. Kali
Cows Go Moo chapter 21 . 5/17/2017
He he he Hermione was arguing with herself just as George been arguing withthe Fred like voce in his head, they are so much alike in some way's. They both like each other but to afraidto amet it and bothe equally worried if the other one feels the soame way. Im glad that her argument with herself help her to tell George how she feels and I loved how George answered FIGHT WAR YEAAAAAAAAA. And now sleep.
Cows Go Moo chapter 20 . 5/17/2017
This quite a funny chapter as I'd predicted it would bee really I lough out reading it but. Maybe George could have laid off on some of the joking notthat itwas mean or anything for it wasn't but. He didn't seems to see that Hermione wasmore then a little embarrassed or as well as a little angry and worried. I hope they satdown and talk about it none jokingly otherwise something may happen and all will go KABOOOM.
Cows Go Moo chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
It been quite some time since we heard from Fred, he is right by the way George was so totally checking her out and he (George) kows it. So way is he arguing with Fred? Where were Lee and Verity (you had no menchen them) is it there day off? Oh great they are drunk. You know I think that this may bring up amusing chapter.
Cows Go Moo chapter 18 . 5/16/2017
I really like the hair changing prank I nearly all of them. I dislike the one were she look like Pansy Parkinson manly because of the way Parkinson always treated Hermione, I just think looking like (well at frist glance) someone wh treated you like crap, would be irritating.I think my favorite was either when she look like Genny or Tonks love red hair and everything about Tonks was cool. The pranks that George did to Lee and Verity were were funny unless you were eather Verity or Lee then it would have suck. I believe George may have learn a lesson here (then again this is George so who knows) neve ever EVER mess with Hermione's hair, or seming how this is Hermione never mess with her at all.
Cow's Go Moo chapter 17 . 5/11/2017
Aww totally sweet chapter loved all the dates they had in different countries. I wish that I could be a which and just go to a different countrie like George and Hermione did, I would go to I to Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, and England. Ilike George's and Hermione's date to the amusepark, George should have heed Hermione warning maybe after this he'll lesson to her. Then again maybe he won't to go again, or she might not want to cancel you imagine George on a Suger high he's already happier enough with out suger.
Cows Go Moo chapter 16 . 5/11/2017
Aww very sweet date. I wonder how long George been planning this, it couldn't have been just this afternoon there wasn't enough time for that. He knewthat Hermione's job has been hell so maybe he has been playing to take her out this evening for quite some time, she just happened to quite on the same night as the date. I for one would count it celebration in quiting her job as well as a date.
Cows Go Moo chapter 15 . 5/11/2017
Just remembered this,I happy that Ron attitudeis changing hopefully it just get up form here. Because even though he was being a get he deserves to be happy and loved, maybe he'll continue this train of thought and relized how wonderfully odd and unique Luna is.
Cows Go Moo chapter 15 . 5/11/2017
Avery wise idea Hermione gaved George about the invisible wall, which is no sapriz at all. Totally like the shower prank it was hilarious I can totally see Hermione in all her range forgetting her glad that everyone else is getting to see the old George coming through I know that Moll is more the plese. About rime Hermione quite that totally horrible job of her I so very much love how she just went right in to her boss's office and toldhim off bravo Hermione bravo.
Cows Go Moo chapter 14 . 5/11/2017
Prank war with the wifey this is great George is truly getting back the George he once was, and it all because of Hermione. So George finds Hermione sexy. Fred right George is most definitely falling for Hermione, all ge needs to do is amet itto him self. All George has to do to as Fred call it "to woo her" is to treat her like an equal and not an object (he got that part down great)and to be a gentleman suchas opening thedorefor her, holding her hand,and taking her out, stuff like that.
Cows Go Moo chapter 13 . 5/10/2017
Hermione pulling aprank on a sleeping vulnerable George 50%
What the prank was another 50%
Getting chase around the room 50%
Havining George truly lough and getting to be more of his old self again is priceless. Harry does9need to worry Hermione and G6willtrun out just fine. I likethe fact that they just did a very simple wedding at the Ministry much to Molly dismay for I agree with what Hermione said and I believe that George felt the same way, I do hope that they do eventually have a wedding like Harry's and Genny's. Ron and JLuna must have felt the sam as Hermione and George I hope that Ron change his attitude amd I hope it soonest weather latter Luna doesn't need to change she just finethe way she is.