Reviews for A Wrench in My Nonexistent Plans
Neko-sama91 chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Damn, broke his nose and everything. lol. When does it get to the baby makig part, I'm curious at your talent of writting lemons. Anyway, great chapter and where can I get a potion like that?
DesireOFfantasy chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
LOL this chapter was adorable! Poor hermione. I would have decked George too. :-)
Orange-Coyote chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Oh, George. Wonderful, adorable George. He will never learn.

You think he'd have been prepared to get hit after that kind of prank. xD

Anyway... great chapter. And, as always, can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Sampdoria chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Another great update, though I am not sure George would have survived my fury if I had my hair pranked like that, he should be very happy to have a more "understanding" wife, and very worry due to having such an inventive and vindictive wife...
JeanneGrey chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
omg George is such a sweetheart! I'm so happy he asked her to work at the shop with him!

and super awww at the fact that he wanted to follow her into her room after she kissed him

SO CUTE!
annewed chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Very pleasurable reading! I enjoy the way you've characterized Hermione and George and the pace at which their relationship is developing. I also enjoy the hurt that both of them experience, I find it very realistic. It's not like they aren't both in pain, and the acknowledgement of that is well written, I think.

Overall, it seems very thoughtful and well laid out. My only quibble is a personal issue; I prefer longer, meatier chapters. Yours are a nice length, well-plotted, and not overly fluffy. I sometimes felt as if a few things were moving a smidgeon too quickly, and that maybe longer chapters might develop things a little more. Given that I tend towards wordiness myself, I appreciate the editing you've done to keep things nice and tight. If nothing else, my desire to read well-written prose in a good story makes me wish the chapters were longer!

I very much enjoyed your prank war and the date, and the conversations with Fred are spot-on. Well done, and thanks.
annewed chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Minor nitpick - if this is two years after the fall of Hogwarts, Hermione's age is wrong (if you're keeping ages canon, anyway). She was 18 when they went on the Horcrux hunt, and would have turned 19 about about 4.5 months after Fred died.

And now I feel like a giant dork. It's such a minor thing, but I noticed it.

Only 2 chapters in so far, and will review more in depth at the end. So far though, I really appreciate your writing style. I like how well you've sketched both of your main characters and their current lives and situation so succinctly. Very impressive.

Back to reading for me.
DesireOFfantasy chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
I love this chapter! Maybe it was the tiny out-of-the-moment kiss that scared George, or how he acted at the amuesment park, but this chapter was adorable. Can't wait for the next update. :-)
Misti D chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
I've always wondered what the twins would do in an amusement park. :) Happy writing
Sampdoria chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Brilliant update, I love how their relationship is building, and Hermione starting to work with George is just perfect, they are so compatible to eachother:-))
Neko-sama91 chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
aww man, I read that chapter too fast [insert sad face] very cute never the less.
reina13 chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
love it
Tinkerbell81 chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
I love it, their dates sound so cute.

Can't wait for more :)
Cracked-Vase chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Oh, the Britishisms. I love them, but man, you've got to've read a damn *lot* of these fics! (Or watched a lot of BBC. Either or. BBC is awesome.)

I love how George just sort of...accepted it. It sort of seems like I could imagine him really wanting this but being unable to really ask for it-good thing he's got one of the smartest witches of the age, right? ;P
Incroyabble chapter 16 . 3/29/2011