Reviews for It Could Have Been You
Whyhow chapter 2 . 3/30
I know that they're switched, but the lines are so similar that I keep reading the Master's lines in the (tenth) Doctor's voice. I am curious to see how big of a change you think the switched roles would be.
Knight Of Hades chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
matt smith as the 11th doctor?
Leafy365 chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
I think I liked the last chapter the most. It's interesting to see how Donna and the Master play off each other, and can I just say I'm extremely happy over how you took care of the meta-crisis issue? It's lovely and romantic and tragic and fits much better than actual canon. I would have liked to see a little more divergence in their adventures, though.
The Lady Geek chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
The Doctor has Rose and the Master has Donna. Fitting. And the insane Doctor is back next! Please don't have him be sucked into the Time War like the Master in the original episode!
lomaxx84 chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
I hope you update this soon. Love this story!
Arella16 chapter 19 . 1/27/2012
I read the doctor's parts with tenant's voice...and it was sinisterly creepy...great story...
Lomaxx84 chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
Great story, can't wait to see what you have in store for EoT.
Riddle Wraith chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
Awwww, that chapter made me cry and then squee like a fangirl. I like this. :) Good job.
Riddle Wraith chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Ohhhh, I would have loved to see this role reversal played out on screen by the same actors. Damn, I would pay for that myself too. Just that cluster of episodes from here to the year that never happened, and maybe the end of time too. Anyway, lovely story. I love to see something like this. It's so well done too. The events are generally the same, but a bit different too. Not line for line from the show. You wouldn't believe how many would do that. Thank you for doing this well, and not just a half arsed word-for-word plagerism attempt like most would have done.
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
It's so..oh that is just marvelous! Can't wait to see whats next!
MayFairy chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
awww...this was so sad but so awesome, and the fact that her and the human Master will still have all that is brilliant. I bet the Master isn't happy about being human though.
Aietradaea chapter 18 . 9/21/2011
:O I was /totally/ not expecting you to kill Martha! Nice bit of AUing, that, with her not remembering but staying to look after Francine. Good touch of variation. :)

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with "End of Time"!
MayFairy chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
ooh, this was very good! nice way of bringing Martha back, even though it was really sad that she didn't remember how amazing she was...

and the end of time! I'm excited now!
wolf-wolf chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
This is a unique and lovely fanfic you really do get the characters down.

The only gripe I have is just its still the same episode sure for example Martha reacted differently and realistic to the true form of the Toclafanes.

But the doctor is really just Simm! master with a different reason for his madness and I feel he wouldn't be like the master if he was evil. He would his own villain and have his way of taking over the world. The master really reads like the ninth doctor but he's a really cool hero still you have a lot of lines that he probably won't say that Ten said in these episodes.

Despite my little grip this is a good fic and I really think you should make this into a series.
youno chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
I am totally in love with this story! I just spent the last day reading it. I think this is such an interesting tak on the Doctor and the Master. I would love it if you continued the story with the Master helping fix the Doctor. Or maybe do something where this universe meets canon Doctor Who. Either way I hope you continue this story and I cannot wait to see what you do next. Awesome work!