Reviews for Altered States
SkoRn3d chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Hehehe, hard on for Sasuke ... I really like this story.

it's so cute. (*_*)
SkoRn3d chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Hehehehe, that little shit does know he's in love with Sasuke doesn't he?

Okay, this chapter really makes me want to get hypnotized lol. Or at least see if I can be

Well, on to the next (*_*)
SkoRn3d chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I had an entire (mind) list of things to say and it all went ssshujj out my head at the realisation that Naruto loves Sasuke too -YATTA-

It seems kinda latent though, like it's always been there but the twit didn't know exactly what it was. And Sasuke's so good at hiding what he wants it's no wonder Naruto wasn't able to figure it out. Plus they got their whole -inseparable- thing going on, what being the bestest of friends and all. But now it's obvious that Naruto (on some level) is at least conscious of a -perhaps- deeper love for Sasuke than he first thought.

kol, very kol (*_*)
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Hm, that entire last-spoken statement of Sasuke's was absolutely beautiful.

Though I agree with Sakura's sentiments as well. I'm glad there's no bashing in this one :)

Well, awesome #2
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ntaw, Sasuke's in love with Naruto ... and Minato knows about it lol

I think this is an incredibly cute beginning. I really can't wait to read the rest (*_*)
smartcat chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Oh god, that juicy comment had me rolling with laughter. I had to stop reading for a minute!

Awesome story so far, Im really loving it!
HaveSumCake chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
I usually don't write reviews for completed stories, but i'll make an exception just in case you come upon it.

brilliantly written, beautiful chapter. This will seem wierd, but I sometimes like kisses and mush more than I like frantic, rushed smut. Big shocker (rolls eyes).

I can taste the emotion in this one.

now, I have to get it out of my head to think Naruto's kisses taste like oranges...
floating chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
Can I just say how much I love, LOVE, love this story? The development of these characters and the overall characterization is exceptional. I very much like the type of angst you've included in this story, too - it's not too much, but not too little to seem too perfect and thus, unbelievable. I'm also very thankful that you decided to have both Naruto and Sasuke's parents alive! I think it adds a whole lot to the dynamic of this story. I'm particularly happy about how you made Minato's character. It made me giggle to imagine Sasuke squirming in his presence and the all-knowing Minato (who I kinda maybe have a crush on) just laughing/smiling it off. This fic is sunny and really really great and I'm just so happy I found it. I found it yesterday and once I read the first chapter, I couldn't stop reading! So yeah I kind of read 17 chapters in the course of one day... Whoops! You have a remarkable knack for writing 0:-)! Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us XOXO
too lazy to log in chapter 27 . 9/12/2011
I enjoyed it. I liked the way you portrayed the characters. I liked all the lemons... and I liked how Sasuke wasn't a totally emo dick face. Too many fanfics make him an uber douche and I'm glad you didn't do that. So awesome awesome job!
Rei Uta chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
When I read the part with the hypnotic suggestion, the only thought in my mind was: 'Congrats Naru-chan, you've just managed to screw yourself head over heels.'

And I can't believe Sasuke can think perverted thoughts even after being hypnotized. -.-''' Prev...

Okay, beyond light character critizism, I'm a useless critic. Sorry!
SairSeir chapter 27 . 8/28/2011
tht was a nice story. thank u for sharing it!
KissKiss chapter 27 . 8/16/2011
Loved it! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox this is my third time reading it. Love it so much.
noname00 chapter 27 . 8/13/2011
I've been reading this on and off for the past two weeks and now that its over I'm a lil sad:(

It was fun reading this and the ending was so sweet, more funny then sweet though
DeadinHead chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
Wow, I know this story is finished and all, but you could make a sequel... Right? I really love this story.

I already have ideads for a sequel... You can begin when they are way older and when they are working, or something like that. You really are a good lemon writer...
jessicainspace chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Lmao wow... Ok i'm totally falling in love with this story! It's so good - once you start reading it's hard to stop.

Really love your writing style; it's really well thought out and it's easy to tell that you are definitely NOT an amateur. There's nothing better than an amazingly well written story with an author who knows how to spell and use correct grammar and punctuation - i'm truly impressed!

I love how you describe sasuke's feelings towards naruto with such vivid detail and emotion. Sasuke's inner turmoil is very well depicted with just enough angst (however subtle) to keep the reader feeling light but still engaged in the story without becoming suffocated by all the emotion.

I also really love how naruto seems to be oblivious to this but it's becoming clear that his subconscious has more or less caught on to sasuke's sometimes questionable actions/behaviour. Btw, loved the part where sasuke wipes the sauce off of naruto's face and licks his finger; it was definitely a (sexy) breakthrough!

Another thing I love is how you portrayed the other characters. I love how they're engaging with our main characters but not stealing the spotlight. Many authors unfortunately, do not understand the need to balance those two things and because of this end up unkowingly sabotaging their story. But really, you did an absolutely fantastic job with developing the plot AND managing to stay true to sasuke and naruto's personalities. This story really turned out to be something else and I just LOVE IT!

Things are definitely heating up and i'm seriously just DYING to see where this is going! I'm definitely going to read on! ... Oh and one last thing: simply ADORE how sakura and kiba keep teasing naruto and sasuke about their feelings for each other! It's just so cute!
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »