Reviews for Altered States
Khandalis chapter 27 . 7/20/2011
Actually not mug of a pie fan, but creampie is good. xD

This fic was AMAZING. Not only did it save me from the woes of an eleven hour car drive, but kept me up till now (1 AM)AU in my butt off.

Truly beautiful work if I do say so myself. ;)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 27 . 7/20/2011
NOOO! It ended! Noo! I can never look at a cream pie the same way again!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
lol Naruto. BTW he just asked that question that have been in my mind from sometime now. About their one night stands and stuff. Oh and Sasuke's mind is really perverted.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
I laughed when they were making out. The description was kinda funny, but it was cute too.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
I want to do this thing, maybe it would be fun? But if it was like a sauna on steroids... maybe it would be such a good idea.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
I thought Naruto was great with the hypnotize, he did things like a pro.
Ttrace chapter 27 . 7/18/2011
This was a great chapter - family time is always so important.
plussizedangel chapter 27 . 7/14/2011
is this the last chapter?
ShurikenC chapter 27 . 7/14/2011
Ooooo...Sasuke and Naruto are so kinky! How dare they have oral sex while Sasuke's mom is on the other side of the door! lol Anyway, I love your story but I'm sad that it's over (cries a little) well...good things have to end at some point. (breaks down crying for real)
blowingdust chapter 27 . 7/12/2011
That was probably the hottest, steamiest, NAUGHTIEST, fanfic I have ever read. And well written to boot. You have a distinct writing style, wide vocabulary, good dialogue, and the heaven sent gift of making everything sound so damn sexy.

Thanks for writing :)
YuuTheFlyingMushroom chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
Truth be told, at first I wasn't very sure about reading the story but I have to admit it. It was fucking delicious! *winks* I was worried because it was a SasuNaru story outside the shinobi community but it proved to be like fifty times better! I loved the writing style. It didn't seem like a fanfiction. It was like a real novel! I give you five stars out of five *thumbs up*
AccioTeaAndCats chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
Asdfghjkl:;

I have no words. It was just so gooooood XD
cajega chapter 27 . 7/8/2011
this was an amazing read! it had the perfect balance of comedy, mansex and character depth, which is often hard to maintain in a fic. though this was my favorite part by far:

"Something tells me using your dick to dislodge food isn't going to become a certified technique," Sasuke smiled and lifted his head off the floor, "come here."

I literally could not control my laughter and probably frightened the neighbors, but it was worth it! i look forward to you future works~
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
wow. i loved it. but wow. its over. its just kinda... weird for it to end lol. it was and still is an awesome story!
Levioto Michi chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
omg, I love this story! Narusasu pair is the best. I hope you make more amazing stories like this!
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »