Reviews for Altered States
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 27 . 6/27/2011
This story is amazing! I loved every minute of it! :)
BugMe15 chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
I stayed up all night reading this.

While extremely tired.

Normally nothing and no one can keep me from my sleep. Congratulations.
Candynandy chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
What I sweet end! Well with the time Sasuke's daddy will adapt to Naru-chan, doesn't he? But I really liked to see him ruffling Naru-chan's hair. *o*

I loved your story, it started with good proposal, and the development was GREAT, not just good, it was GREAT! And in every chapter you brought us a new conflict, and the drama never ends, and the characters were well explained, it didn't get boring or confused, wow, this was great!
Candynandy chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
Hahaha, Naruto doesn't change, huh? Always a big kid.

Sauke is right when he says it is will always have someone to point you, if you care so much, you will end up bald or worse: unhappy! O.O
Commander Link chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
Lol. Creampie... You perv. XD
richon chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
i really enjoy reading your story, I had a gret time, love the way you put psycology os story. ot's a wonderful story , thank you!
darkfairyprncess6 chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
Thank you for completing this fic. I will really miss looking forward to the updates, so I might even reread it in the future. I loved the unique plot line especially, and you write so well that it just makes such a good combination. I haven't really been able to find sasunaru fanfiction like that these days. So once again thank you very much for sharing this with everyone _
dreamwithmealways chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
lol... don't mind me I'm just getting Water. God you gotta love her she's hilarious too! I don't know why I laughed at that but damn that was funny! She was so nonchalant about it too~
Candynandy chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
I don't know 'bout what be more surprised: Itachi reaction or Naruto confessing his love *o*
Candynandy chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
Well, Kushina is a good person, of course she would support her child in whatever he wants, but if I were her I would be very, very pissed about they hiding things from me. But, heey, she's his mother!

Well, Gaara is hot, is obvious the reason that Sasuke wanted him ;9

Naru-chan jealous? Hmmmm, it's getting better and better.
Rii-Chan.xx chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
As a pervy teen i feel very proud of you and you sucess in this chapter and the ones before o ALTERED STATES WOO! 3
Sensodyne chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
Oh my, soooo wonderful! XD

Now every time I eat a Boston Kreme, I'll be reminded of this chapter. You naughty girl, you. ;D

Sorry for disappearing, btw; I've been soooo busy. :P

All the best...

Snow
Candynandy chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
Well, thank God that Minato is liberal, if he were other, he already had kicked Sasuke and Naru-chan's ass. Well, I would nip them, not in the fucking living room, damnit!

Poor Kushina, left outside, hehehe, I would be pissed if I were her, I don't like people hiding things of me! ò_ó

And, wow, handle this Naru-chan, Sasuke is the man. But, hey, Naru-chan has "UKE" written in his face in the rainbow colors, really!
Candynandy chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
It's so good when you know that you have support. I think the world would be really better if everybody knew that have someone who support them, it might not be a relative, or a friend, it can be a strange, but if they knew that has somebody, even a single person in the world that will agree with their decisions, it will be far too good.

I can be wrong, but I think that human-being are lacking in affection, whom don't like to be hugged and told that they are loved? (Okay, I said bullshit)

I just wanna see Kushina's face when she realizes.
Candynandy chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Finally, shoot the fireworks., Naru-chan finally is out of the closet! *o*

I can imagine Sasuke's happiness.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »