Reviews for Altered States
Candynandy chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Well, I couldn't do this experiment, I HATE the dark, actually I almost have a darkness-phobia. T-T

And places that are really hot, I could pass out just to imagine, I would never go to a sauna of own free will.

But Naru-chan and Sasuke did very well, I liked it, the question is whether Naru-chan is going to accept your passion or will fear it forever.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
Omg those comments at the dinner table were priceless. Love love love the fic. Really nice work on it!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 26 . 6/24/2011
Eep, wonder how this little vacation is going to go.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 25 . 6/24/2011
Gotta love Sasuke's answers lol
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
I always love your endings! Really funny comment at the end.
Candynandy chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Aaawwn, maybe Naru-chan could think the way it wasn't every boy, just Sasuke, if it's going to do him be okay.

I hate when the personage is straight, it causes a lot of suffering to everybody, to them, their friends, theirs family, but it's a necessary suffering, if they are gonna be okay and together in the end, and with love, wich is the most important.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
I like how Kiba sums sums it up ever so nicely.
Opalynne chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
Well that was a fun last chapter. I expected no less, since it was just a fun story in general. I really liked watching how Sasuke and Naruto came to an understanding and came to be such a loving couple. Also, I had fun imagining how Fugaku would treat Naruto now that he has Mikoto's approval. They're definitely going to have a happy life ahead of them. :)

I'm definitely going to be interested in any other stories you write!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
Andl...their first time! Haha, nice ending as well.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
Welp now both families now.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
Nice citrus gift!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
Love it!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Love the comment at the end!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
I just love Kiba's character in this fic! Nice work.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
hehe, take that informatio in Naruto!
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »