Reviews for Altered States
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Nice chappie. Wonder how Sasuke is going to play it.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Aww cute little sun references.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice start!
opelleam chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
i've spent last week reading your fic and i really enjoy it. Their relationship was really sweet, Kyubi's apparition fun, lemons were really good too, good reasons to put your fic in fav'!

thanks for sharing.
Anna Uzumaki chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
Noooo! This can't be the end! what about the final results of the extra credit? I mean sure they talked to iruka about what happened and such, but it still seems like there should be more, on the story in general! :( maybe i just didnt want it to end, but still!
Candynandy chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Naru-chan has plenty of reasons to be scared. After all he'd always been straight. It's okay that Sasuke is all fearless now, but, hey, Naru-chan is confused, slow down, big dog.
deepsapphiresoul chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
funny, hot, and sweet :) Thanks for the chapter :)
Candynandy chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Wow, Naru-chan did it without making a big mess? Yaay, he's a big boy now *o*

And Sasuke worried, well, he should be, he's hiding a BIG and HORRIBLE secret.
Candynandy chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Mwahahahahaha, I wanna see Naru-chan being hypnotised by Sasuke, it will be amazing!
Candynandy chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Oh my God, so cute. Sasuke compared Naru-chan to the Sun *o*

But, if I were him, I would be afraid too, damn it, who wouldn't be afraid of losing the love of the life? Although it's right that you still can love again, in the same intensity, if not more, but the first love is the FIRST love, you can't forget it, or reduce its importance.

Hehehe, I talk a lot of bullshit. Sorry, I don't think very well in English. T-T
sfqueeny chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
OK this story is really cool. I love reading it, keep going I don't want it to end.
Candynandy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Naru-chan is always the same, he never changes. Man, poor Sasuke, all love, and Naru-chan head wind, tsk, tsk.

I love Itachi's sense of humor, it's dark and cynical.
Ms.Chibi chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
This has to be the best chapter! It's funny how that situation happened to me in a restaurant. My girlfriend laughed hysterically for a month when her mom said "Oh, I'd love a creampie please!" Greatest moment of my life...
Kirian Knight chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
As a whole, I really liked it; especially how it wasn't TOO dramatic (cause so many stories are just so inappropriately melodramatic at all the wrong times that it just gets frustrating to read). So good job to you :D
MissArsenicChaos chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Lol. I loved this so much. There's an expression in Spanish that came into my mind when I read this but I'm not sure if theres an English translation for it. I'm going to miss this story so much. It was so amazingly awesome :3 you rock
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »