Reviews for Altered States
BloodColoredRose chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
great chapter! but i still don't understand the 'tossed salad' thing...? i'm confuzzled. anyways, i luv the cupcake!
BloodColoredRose chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
omg, i luv this story! i want more citrusy goodness! you're awesome!
Luna473011 chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Nice ending. Loved the story!
roro237 chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
I have really enjoyed your story! Your sense of humor is fantastic! Down to the last paragraph you had me cracking up! Sasuke's Dad calling Naruto Sport. I died laughing with that:) Thank you for all your hard work and sharing to _
BloodColoredRose chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! i luved it when naruto kicked that guy's ass. -
Shining-Dreamer chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
That was awesome! xD Loved the lemons.. 3"

Great job, VW-Sensei! xD
JlovesGaara chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Yay! Best lemon ever! Great job with this story, you are a fantastic writer. Keep up the great writing!
BloodColoredRose chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
this is a really good story. who knew sasuke could be a poet? it's amazing. great job! and i like the fact that you kept naruto's and sasuke's families alive. i luv the story.
mu149 chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Did I ever tell you how amazing your story is? If not, I'm crazy! Love your writing!
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
That poor traumatized guy in the shower! Great chapter. I absolutely love how slow you are taking things. It is way more realistic and believable for real life.
OptimisticEmotion chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
oOOOoooHhhh!

THAT'S what that means. Now, could you explain 'Tossed Salad' to me once more. I feel like I'm learning life changing trems of speech. _

Awesome chapter, Love the lemons and the jokes. I am in love with your story. _
The Gidget's Goober chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
And once again you have out done yourself _

So whats your next project gonna be?
KawaiiGaara chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
*Sniffles* The end. It was beautiful! *wipes eyes with Kleenex* Loved it! w Truly is one of my absolute fav. SasuNaru. I'm sad it's over, but it's been great! Can't wait to read more of your stories! C:
suzyelizabeth chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
I absolutely loved this story! It was a very original idea and had fantastic execution! can't wait for your new stories!
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
rofl fugaku didnt know what it means that shows uchihas dont know everything!all i can say about itachis offer is...wow,would never wanna hear that from a sibling just so mikotos takinga liking to naruto so fast the quicker to intigrate into the family.i fond it odd that naruto called mikoto by her first name just sits wierd to me i guess oh well loves it like always your work is great sad that its the end but also happy you made it always something to be proud of and now i can have confidence in reading your stories and not worrying about if youll actually finish it or leave everybody show good show, cant wait to se what else youve got up your sleeves no pressure though its better to kep this as fun and not to see you soon

~kai