Reviews for Altered States
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
EPIC story so far. I really liked this chapter because it finally confirmed some feelings and now things can start going faster. Great job.
King Stitch chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
...This fanfic made me very happy. :D

Cute story, hot smut, awesome writing skills- What more could a girl ask for? :DD
greyrocks chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS ENDING! im sad to see this go but i can see the journey is done, although i would like to have seen that turtleneck picture and naruto's attempts to get fugaku to like him...all the while getting screwed senseless by sasuke...which ur writing makes VERY hot and utterly amazing. im looking forward to ur next sasunaru fic!
KuroChaos01 chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Another fantabulous chapter :) Ahaha Cream pie . and thanks for enlightening me to what that was, I had no idea lol... Good ol' Itachi you can always count on him. I much enjoyed this chapter C:
DeathsMisfit chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Great story! I'm sad to see it end but I am looking forward to the new story.

You know I wasn't expecting to learn a new term but I am glad I did. Now it's just a question of when & where to use it. Can't wait!
TotallyStoned3 chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
OMG your sex scenes r so hot. I just love your stories. A great end to a great story. Can't wait to see what new story u have planned.
SaVvYsWeEt chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
LOVED IT
Secret Sheik chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Great, just what I needed, more innuendo for my already far too wide vocabulary. :P
mammacass99 chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Thank you so much for an amazing story. Very sad to see it end, but I can't wait to read the next story that you are writing.
CharcoalHeart chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Creampie. *snorts* I enjoyed reading your author notes as well! Thank you for this story! :)
RememberingAzareth chapter 26 . 6/15/2011
Hey! You probably don't remember me anymore, I hadn't reviewed since ch. 22, I think. XD I had finals, so I didn't have time.

Anyway, I'm so happy with your lemons. They're all so yummy, I read them twice. (: They're all tastefully done as well, I was struck by how different and how meaningful each one was to the plot.

I'm also ecstatic that they've confessed to each other. A little fluff never hurt anyone, and it certainly appreciated here. Keep up the amazing work!
Sighcoe chapter 26 . 6/13/2011
Wow, I so love this. I'm one sucker of SasuNaru story. This is really done tastefully although it really scream of 'lemon' but then the plot managed to over ride the all too many sexy scene thus it makes one hell of a perfect SasuNaru read.

Thanks for writing this piece and hope to read your updates soon.
Sensodyne chapter 26 . 6/13/2011
Sweet, sensational, and utterly sublime. XD

Can't get enough of this...
Rii-Chan.xx chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
Awww a perfecto happy ending :)
Innocent Sinner in Hell chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
From all the LGBTQ nonsense I've been through (I only say nonsense because everything for it in my community was utter bullshit, excuse my language...), I've leaned that LGBTQ stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, and Questioning. I could be wrong, but this is how I learned it.

Great chapter, and I'm still looking forward to the end. :)

~Hana-chan