Reviews for Altered States
fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Sorry posted wrong review.
fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
What happened to Male Pregnancy Serum?
I was in the midle of reeading that when i noticed the sequel.
why did you toss such a goodstory?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2016
Loved the story!
DChan21 chapter 27 . 9/3/2015
This story is fantastic! I love how you spent time on character and story development and we get to see how Sasuke and Naruto's relationship grows. And OMG once they hook up they could not keep their hands onto themselves XDD those scenes were so HOT! Great work!
Thetextmaster chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
I love the story! It's very interesting and I never lost interest in it! You write very good and you can write smut really good and it's hard to write it good!
thank you for writing this story!
Housenka chapter 27 . 11/11/2014
I love this fic so much i wish i had been reading it as you updated though i guess for selfish reasons im glad i didnt have to wait
It was so well written and their relationship was so beautiful it really pulled at your heart strings! Thank you so much it has been an absolute pleasure to read this! Iwish i could better describ how i felt while reading this but i hope you understand what im trying to say. This is the sasunaru had they been in modern times with their parents and everything loved everything!
cellaria chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
Aw I wish Naruto topped at the end lol but I loved this fic too! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I am sorry but you are wrong LGBTQ stands for lesbian gay bye transgendered questioning nowhere is queer ever said that is a very hurtful word but beside that I really like your story
lagseeing1123 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Oh that was so funny, deeper and faster. If I were an innocent boy I wouldn't have thought anything green about that, but that was just hilarious. Too bad you can't put 'harder'.

Anyway, I'm loving the story but I can't say it got me hooked. There are times when I feel like reading other stories and take a break. But maybe it's because of the slow pace. I hope I can finish reading this one.
JessicaLovezU chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Okay, to review this story as a whole.

I found this story to be very well written. It portrayed Naruto and Sasuke in a way that I couldn't help bonding with. Your writing has such a good voice that I couldn't help but imagine every scene in my head. One of the best SasuNaru stories out there, for sure, and I'm glad that I read this. Your story has made me laugh, smile, blush, and do a little dance whenever they finally told each other they loved one another. This is a story that I'll definitely be coming back to, and I love it so much, it's going into my favorites, so I can always find it. Again, thank you for making this story. It got me out of a rut, and, though it's sad that it's ending, I'm not disappointed, because you created it beautifully, and ended it beautifully.
JessicaLovezU chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
...Was that elf Sai? XD

And YESH YOU SHALL BE TOGETHER FOREVERRRR!
JessicaLovezU chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Nice idea, Sasuke. XD

And Sasuke's blunt description was freaking awesome. XD

The ending made my heart warm up, and made me smile. :3
JessicaLovezU chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
Bahahaha omg that ending was perfect.

I think it was a nice touch to add in Sasuke's thoughts about the people who aren't as accepting of homosexual relationships. AKA assholes.
JessicaLovezU chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
I loved Naruto's internal monologue with Fugaku, and the ending with Kiba. But mostly the "Well now, that is just disconcerting." XD I had to struggle not to laugh loud enough to wake the snoring roommates.
JessicaLovezU chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
That was by far the most creative lemon I have ever read. I give you props.

AND YAY THEY FINALLY DID THE DEED. :D