Reviews for Altered States
Ms.Chibi chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
- Fantastic chapter!
Atheina chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Aww so cute 3 I'm so sad it's ending... You should totally do a sequel like of them years later or something :D It would make me squee with joy! If not that then at the very least an epilogue of some kind maybe?
mammacass99 chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Great job on the chapter. I know that it is ending, but I can't wait to read more. Waiting patiently.
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
i really liked the chapter, especially how blunt sasuke was haha. HOLY YAOI BATMAN! That has got to be the fastest update i have ever seen! just one thing before the end of my review... NOOOOOO IT"S ENDING! please start another story when this is over TT_TT your writing is amazing.
LeilaTasuki chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Ok, so ive been revising for my exams these past few weeks and to open up my emails to find all these wonderful new chappies from you up was a blessing.

THIS chapter was AMAZING. that lemon!

PHEW. i feel mentally scarred, (in the best hardcore yaoi fan way)

that my friend was the best citrussy lemony delightful chapter ever. EVER. and so funny. just hilarious. i had to stifle my laughter reading it because i was laughing too loudly.

Just amazing. seriously. And it has been an amazing story this one that i will be very VERY sad to see the end of though i know that it has to end soon!

Just praising you once again on such a brilliant story. How you manage to write stories as such full of lemons without being a purely sex orientated story beats me. You write lemons AND have an amazing plot.

GENIUS.

Leila

:D
KawaiiGaara chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Awww. The story is coming to an end? Why does good things always have to end? *sniffle* Great Chapter though. Poor Kiba. He just can't go into his room when Naruto and Sasuke's around. :3 Jariya made me lol when Sasuke told him about the screwing. Pervy sage. Then making Sasuke doubt Naruto's feelings I was all: What the- don't listen to him! But I'm happy the feelings are gone now. w Can't wait for the next chapter!~
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Wow...Luv it so damn much! R u gonna end it here? Seems like a good place... :( that will mean no more 4 me 2 read...but it was awesome anyways if u decide to do end it! If not, then hip hip horray!
SaVvYsWeEt chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Yay i cant wait for the next chapter
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 24 . 6/4/2011
haha nice naruto! I'm surprised this story is already so long. I looked at the fact that you are now at chapter 24. I really love this story, thank you for the update!
darkk.razberii chapter 24 . 6/4/2011
lol end had me laughin!

but i didnt get the beginning -_- what was the joke?
UndecidedFantasy chapter 24 . 6/4/2011
awesome chapter, dude. LOL pure Neji. :) Update soon!
SasuCakes15 chapter 24 . 6/4/2011
LMAO! XD Hahaha I Laughed So Hard When I Read The Last Part Of Chapter 24! Classic!
KuroChaos01 chapter 24 . 6/4/2011
Ahahahah Neji got served! You described the last stages of their 72 hours very well and it was interestingly insightful, idk if you made it up or researed it but either way it was realistic and believeable. Another fantabulous chapter :)
Starzablaze chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
Lmao at the last line! Good chapter
SasuCakes15 chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
Lol I Love How Kiba Somes Up What Happened In The Last 48 Hours N Then Says He's All Proud Of Naruto For Being A Slut! XD
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »